today s a big day for nevermore

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
the filming of the dvd...

good luck to the band....i will be there going absolutely ballistic. it has been fuckloads of trouble for me to go to the show (from boston, usa):headbang: and have it be cancelled, then return to germany today a month later. but, i couldnt miss the show for the world. two solid hours of nevermore....no support bands (i dont think) and 100% nevermore fans. should be a great night and im ready to go.:headbang:

(PLEASE open with BORN!)

who else is going!!!

i will post a full review. dont worry.

it has been a long time coming...10 plus years for nevermore...something of a milestone id say. im actually glad they waited, instead of releasing a dvd just for the sake of it....this should be a great treat. fuck, im excited.

Devy - I hope the band blows you for all the cash you've spent to be a part of this sho. I am jealous though!!! Try to get some pix!!

Can`t wait... unfortunately one of my friends won`t be able to make it so I have a spare ticket to pass on. Trying to find the lucky one who is going for free...

just got back from the gig...absolutely awesome. ill post more tomorrow, but to satisfy the curiosity............setlist not in order

garden of gray
what tomorrow knows
next in line
the politics of ecstacy IN ITS ENTIRETY
the learning
dreaming neon black
i am the dog
narco
river dragon
4 walls
heart collector
dead heart
enemies
voyager
born
godless endeavor
final product
sentient 6
acid words

fuck it, there are two mroe i think, but im so exhausted i cant think straight

Devy_Metal said:
the politics of ecstacy IN ITS ENTIRETY
the song or the album? cause like, you mentioned a few other songs from that album, but the way you say that makes me think they played the whole album.