A sit down with Nevermore

bigslick

New Metal Member
Dec 8, 2003
I attended the Nevermore show at Pop's in St. Louis on Saturday and naturally Nevermore blew everyone off the face of the earth. In the past, I have read some negative posts on the forum about Jeff Loomis and the boys and I was compelled to post this positive message. A chance meeting at a "club" right next to the venue with Warrel, Jeff and John showed me that these were some of the nicest guys you want to meet. We approached them and gave them there "props" and then Jeff asked myself and 2 friends to sit down. We had a nice discussion about the tour, the music etc. These guys rock not only on stage but off as well. Thanks, Nevermore and good luck on the rest of the tour!!!

Dead_Lioness said:
those "bad" posts were jokes...

i haven't ever said a single bad thing about the man ever...

as a matter of fact, the other day i made a shirt that said "i love jeff" on it

so there

no erasies

Yeah...Jeff really is a cool dude...he let us pester him and he came out of the bus...he even laughed about the Fruit of the Loomis thing..i wish we had more time but i had a train to catch..theres always next time...
thats awesome you got to chat with them!

Wolftribe said:
in worcester, this saturday, i promise that in between songs, i am going to yell "Fruit of the loomis" as loud as i can

and i promise when im sitting at home on the 11th because my mom is a unreasonable i will cry and say "oh my god i could have had so much fun i wish i was there to yell fruit of the loomis"...

yeah, my mom's a sadist too - when she said no she said this right afterwards in the most sarcastic voice ever...

"no, you can't go, but maybe you can call the band, i'll make them dinner and they can play here"

grrr

NoLordy Capone said:
Well, you never know, if they're not busy that day... :D

lol thanks buddy, maybe warrel will see this and pull a "merry christmas" on me. Yeah, and then Jeff would say "i want to give you my guitar... so that you can join Nevermore" and i would say yes - and then every girl i've ever wanted to have sex with would flock to my front lawn screaming "do me now".... yeah, and then after that God would appear to me and tell me that i am the reincarnation of the lord jesus christ and that he wants me to lead an army of midgets to victory against a worldwide zombie-teletubby epidemic

And then i would be taken away by men in white coats who would proceed to pump me full of sedatives for the rest of my natural born life.

bigslick said:
I attended the Nevermore show at Pop's in St. Louis on Saturday and naturally Nevermore blew everyone off the face of the earth. In the past, I have read some negative posts on the forum about Jeff Loomis and the boys and I was compelled to post this positive message. A chance meeting at a "club" right next to the venue with Warrel, Jeff and John showed me that these were some of the nicest guys you want to meet. We approached them and gave them there "props" and then Jeff asked myself and 2 friends to sit down. We had a nice discussion about the tour, the music etc. These guys rock not only on stage but off as well. Thanks, Nevermore and good luck on the rest of the tour!!!
That's cool you had such a great experience with them. :) Makes you even more of a fan, and it's nice that you said it publicly.

FretsAflame said:
lol thanks buddy, maybe warrel will see this and pull a "merry christmas" on me. Yeah, and then Jeff would say "i want to give you my guitar... so that you can join Nevermore" and i would say yes - and then every girl i've ever wanted to have sex with would flock to my front lawn screaming "do me now".... yeah, and then after that God would appear to me and tell me that i am the reincarnation of the lord jesus christ and that he wants me to lead an army of midgets to victory against a worldwide zombie-teletubby epidemic

And then i would be taken away by men in white coats who would proceed to pump me full of sedatives for the rest of my natural born life.

wtf, are you kidding me, i didn't get reps for that? what in the hell! that was some premium shit!! What does a man have to do to get reps on this fucking board - maybe i should ... wait... *idea*.... now i just have to find the right picture - expect something funny in a day or two...

Reactions: Lies and Perfidy