Warrel says Nevermore is not dead

greetings from finland! well i have my own guess about the lineup but i dont know should i say it ...in this summer me and my wife see WD live in one of the coolest festivals where i ever been! same day there was soulfly and actualy we go to festival becouse soulfly. i always known band called nevermore and wd but never bothered to listen them and i must say its worst mistake i ever done! wd was killer in live and songs was just fucking awesome! mainly from dead heart in a dead world album and one solo song and one from the enemies of reality. there are few bands that hits you like a lighting, for me there are sepultura,sentenced and machine head and after that gig i become huge wd fan! nevermore/sanctuary and solo stuff and im so happy that i found this music but little bit angry to myself becouse nevermore formed 95(correct if im wrong)
so its always there i just never bother to listen, stupid me! so dane gig was best thing in my holiday on mediterranean island heh we actualy lived same hotel with wd! so cant wait new stuff from you and hopefully you come to play gig here in finland!