enemies of reality yes or no?

C

captivehonor220

what do you guys think that the new nevermore album enemies

of reality is going to be like i hope its just like dead heart that

album was great maybe it will bve better well i guess the keeper

to that secret is the god himself warrel dane

i hope its NOT just liek dead heart. thats the weakest one. and warrel has said 'i havent been this excited about new material since DNB' which pretty much means he thoguht dead heart isnt that great either.
-neal

NoLordy liked DH.
NoLordy liked DNB.
NoLordy liked PoE, IM, and the s/t.
NoLordy will like EoR.
Nuff said.

nevermore will stay heavy without repeating themselves.
some bands have BOTH integrity and creativity.

both of which metallica lack.

yes i ahve faith that nevermore will stay and not sell out like many bands these days have and neal what are you talking about dhiadw is a sick albu mi think there best

Shutup unregistered... unless of course you're someone i know who forgot to log in, in that case... no offence :D

DH is the weakest nevermore album. Bring back POE and IM.

I am looking forward to EOR, i think it will be great, and jeff will actalyl play his guitar on this one, as opposed to on DHIADW

-Trapped

Believe in nothing is totally grunge, just listen to the 1st chorus riffs...
hahaha
very SEATTLE, very nice indeed, I loved the dark side to the band, especially the ballads.
I am sure they will put together some great ideas/and thoughts....for the newie...

SORRY I JUST TOTALLY HATE *POE*, not even 5secs of anything, well maybe the learning a tiny bit.

I myself like Dead Heart a lot too. In fact I like it more than DNB. While DNB is a good album, some of the slow songs at the latter half are a bit dragging for me.

Like so many others here (poe group)...I think those days are gone, i also like to hear the excellent choice of lyric topics without the swearing, and talking aobut the talk,

theres no swearing anywhere i dont think. another reason why warrel is one of the best lyricists. and i never said dead heart isnt good. i just said in comparison its pretty weak.
-neal

I hope its got POE stuff first and foremost, then IN MEMORY, stuff, then DNB, and i would like at leats one song that sounds like it shoub be on teh S/T. ANd i think all songs should retain their own integrity, while still kicking my fucking ass hahahahha.

at first POE was my fave, then DHIADW, then POE, then DNB, then s/t, then DNB, then DHIADW, now DHIADW