Greetings from KY(ledmag & Zanex)

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Talked to ledmag recently and he told me to tell everyone Hello. He has been very busy and is having some medical problems. He said he cut off all his hair and is taking a new approach to life, But don't fret, He still loves Nevermore, Metal, Music, etc...

As for me, my father was in the hospital last week with an irregular heart beat, his blood was clotting and he is taking a blood thinner, coumadin. He is never sick and he came down with a bad cold and my son Iann and I both received colds as well. All of us are taking antibiotics, breathing treatments, etc.. and doing better.

As for the now playing list: Queensryche/Mindcrime II, Cathedral/ Garden of Uneartly Delights, Lamb Of God/New American Gospel, White Zombie/Devil Music Vol I, Trouble/Manic Fristration and as always, some Nevermore/Enemies and Godless Endeavor, along with my friends bands War Within, POWND, Society Child (all can be found on myspace.

Take Care All,

Zane

P.S. New Godsmack sound likes all the other Godsmack. Anxious to hear the new Tool album and I will post a current pic of Iann and myself soon.

Hi Zanex.

I, as well, wish you guys fast recovery.
Send Ledmag my regards.

Hope that u guys have recovered by now. All of you.

Thanks to all for the replies. As for us Kentuckians, I believe we all are doing better. Iann still has a cough but doesn't act sick at all. He's got a toy guitar and calls it, "My Music". He sings Elvis's "Hound Dog" & "Old McDonald Had A Farm",but I'm trying to work him up to "Psalm Of Lydia" (Look at Loomis and Smyth, I've got a future shredder on my hands).

As for ledmag, he has emphysema (spelling??), and is coping with not smoking, etc... As I said, he told me to tell everyone Hey!

Lunar Still, Hell No I'm not missing the Cincy show.

And again, thanks to all for the comments and concern.

cool, to hear..thanks for the update...

hope he can get his hands free to write...