Been Gone For Awhile, Computer Crashed, But I'm Back...

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
I haven't posted in awhile because the computer CRASHED. Been busy working. Made a second journey to ledmag's has and had a great time. I "burnt" some Queensryche and Forbidden for him and he "burnt" some early Death (Scream Bloody Gore, Leprosy, Human), Witchery (KICK ASS), and the soundtrack to Conan The Barbarian. While at ledmag's, we shot the shit, partook of "mother nature", and I drank a few Bud Light's. Also, ledmag played parts of 7 TONGUES OF GOD, THE PASSENGER, DEATH'S SYMBOLIC, SPIRIT CRUSHER, ETC... and some Led Zeppelin, Stones, Eagles, Sabbath, Kiss, and some other stuff on guitar. I showed him a riff I have been working on, but was very "rusty". I showed him the riff and he played it far better than I could. Ledmag's a good guitarist and can play many different styles of music. Oh well, just thought I'd post. Cheers.

Hey thanks for the compliments dude.

I saw on my caller ID that you calle dthe other night.

SOrry i missed ya. Call back whenever you want.

Yeah, i actually took about 10 death songs, and just shoved the riffes together after i played threw a few songs hahahha.

Thats the cool thing about DEATH, you can stick chucks riffs right together. They all just seem to fit.

Hey guys,,,Zanexs riff is cool as shit to.