Hey everyone!!

derek said:
Kevin...you never ask a lady "why" unless you want to sign over your afternoon :(

:p

Haha well this is the internet, so it didn't cost me a thing. It's not like I actually had to sit there and listen to her say all that stuff to me. I'll be honest... if that were the case, I probably wouldn't have asked her ;)

Shpongled said:
Haha well this is the internet, so it didn't cost me a thing. It's not like I actually had to sit there and listen to her say all that stuff to me. I'll be honest... if that were the case, I probably wouldn't have asked her ;)

damn you for being so understanding and polite!

:p

pukehump4nx.gif

neal said:
don't be fooled by the rocks she got
she's still, she's still Jenny from the block

haahahahahah :lol:
How is it that in the sea of "teh funny" in each thread, it will be neal who
will make me go "hahaha" at the end...

anyhoo, hey Jen!
So if you hate MI so much, why did you move there to gebin with?
yes, I'm asking why :saint:

Dead_Lioness said:
haahahahahah :lol:
How is it that in the sea of "teh funny" in each thread, it will be neal who
will make me go "hahaha" at the end...

anyhoo, hey Jen!
So if you hate MI so much, why did you move there to gebin with?
yes, I'm asking why :saint:
Well hun, it's along explanation. I'll try to just summarize. I've been planning on opening a metalshop for years now and my slated date was for early January. Even though the majority of the time I feel like it's not worth it anymore, I just owe it to myself to try one last time. There's more to it, but that's the general idea. I'll be leaving Wisconsin soon (unfortunately not soon enough) but I'll get back to Seattle next year.

Oh and BTW, I wish to never read the phrase Jenny from the block on this forum again. thanks. hehe..

firewalkjen said:
Well hun, it's along explanation. I'll try to just summarize. I've been planning on opening a metalshop for years now and my slated date was for early January. Even though the majority of the time I feel like it's not worth it anymore, I just owe it to myself to try one last time. There's more to it, but that's the general idea. I'll be leaving Wisconsin soon (unfortunately not soon enough) but I'll get back to Seattle next year.

Oh and BTW, I wish to never read the phrase Jenny from the block on this forum again. thanks. hehe..
Oh Milwaukee, WI is my hometown. sorry misread the question