Hey everyone!!

Shpongled said:
Why?

And welcome :)
Oh now you've just opened a huge can of worms. hehe.. Lets start with your average Milwaukean, See the one phrase that really just pops into my head when thinking of the people Milwaukee is They're all sheep. With the exception of most of the metal crowd. The people in general here live their lives by the pages of Cosmopolitan or GQ magazine, they stare wide eyed at the E! channel waiting to see what the newest trends are that week. You go to a bar and look around and it's kind of eery how everyone has the same clothing, hairstyles, shoes, etc.. And on top of the physical, they are some of the most judgemental people around. I've been to many cities and my hometown unfortunately is the worst. If you don't conform to their plastic standards they look down on you. Not that it concerns me in the slightest what these mindless drones think of me, but it's just tragic to witness. And it's totally segregated, the city(well I think it's probably true for most of the state as well) is full of racist bastards. It's hard to find friendly people outside of the metal community. That's probably why I only have a handful of really good friends, all of which I've known for years.

I really could go on and on, but I'll move on to the city itself. It's boring. It's flat, Lake Michigan smells like ass. There's nothing really breathtakingly beautiful that you can go see and and just breathe and really get inside yourself for a while. I like to have a beautiful peaceful place to go to destress myself and that's very hard to find here. If you get lucky enough to find a place like it, you can't tell a single soul otherwise it will be invaded and turn ugly. There's nothing to do outside of summer, and even then it's not quality entertainment. There's one bar that plays metal and if there's 15 people in there it's jam packed. Metalfest here used to be legendary, but Jack tha ass Koshik ruined his own fests for everyone. The weather goes from one extreme to the next, It gets cold as hell in the winter and hot as hell in the summer. My eyes are really senstive to sunlight, so I'm screwed walking out the door in summer and when there's snow on the ground in winter.

Ok ok, I'll stop for now, sorry if I offended anyone, I just really have strong feelings of dislike for my hometown. Can't wait to get outta here. soon.

I suppose I am supposed to be working right now. Corporate slave for IBM. grrrr

My I'm bitter. talk to you all soon:)

firewalkjen said:
Oh now you've just opened a huge can of worms. hehe.. Lets start with your average Milwaukean, See the one phrase that really just pops into my head when thinking of the people Milwaukee is They're all sheep. With the exception of most of the metal crowd. The people in general here live their lives by the pages of Cosmopolitan or GQ magazine, they stare wide eyed at the E! channel waiting to see what the newest trends are that week. You go to a bar and look around and it's kind of eery how everyone has the same clothing, hairstyles, shoes, etc.. And on top of the physical, they are some of the most judgemental people around. I've been to many cities and my hometown unfortunately is the worst. If you don't conform to their plastic standards they look down on you. Not that it concerns me in the slightest what these mindless drones think of me, but it's just tragic to witness. And it's totally segregated, the city(well I think it's probably true for most of the state as well) is full of racist bastards. It's hard to find friendly people outside of the metal community. That's probably why I only have a handful of really good friends, all of which I've known for years.

I really could go on and on, but I'll move on to the city itself. It's boring. It's flat, Lake Michigan smells like ass. There's nothing really breathtakingly beautiful that you can go see and and just breathe and really get inside yourself for a while. I like to have a beautiful peaceful place to go to destress myself and that's very hard to find here. If you get lucky enough to find a place like it, you can't tell a single soul otherwise it will be invaded and turn ugly. There's nothing to do outside of summer, and even then it's not quality entertainment. There's one bar that plays metal and if there's 15 people in there it's jam packed. Metalfest here used to be legendary, but Jack tha ass Koshik ruined his own fests for everyone. The weather goes from one extreme to the next, It gets cold as hell in the winter and hot as hell in the summer. My eyes are really senstive to sunlight, so I'm screwed walking out the door in summer and when there's snow on the ground in winter.

Ok ok, I'll stop for now, sorry if I offended anyone, I just really have strong feelings of dislike for my hometown. Can't wait to get outta here. soon.

Bitter??? Who cares? Please show me your panties....

firewalkjen said:

What are you a foreigner or something? That's America for you, and it's always been that way. :lol:

PS: If you think Lake Michigan smells like shit, take a walk through Philly

firewalkjen said:
Yes well some places within America are worse than others. It's completely different city to city. Have you ever ventured outside of Philly?

i'm from jersey, i dont like venturing outside of my own house, and i especially hate going into the city.