Ledmag.monster Magnet Playing Bogart's May 27 & 29(according To Pollstar & Bogarts.co

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
ledmag! According to www.bogarts.com Monster Magnet is playing Bogarts in Cincinnati, Ohio on May 27, 2002 (monday) @8:00pm with Adharma and Dragpipe. Tickets $15.00. Also, www.pollstar.com has them playing May 29, 2002 (wednesday) at Bogarts also, but by themselves. Just thought you would like to check into this. Also, I will e-mail you. I might be in Irvine this week-end. I went last weekend and ate at Cedar Village Restaraunt and went fishing at Neal's paylake. Shannon (my fiance) her sister lives off of Rice Street in Irvine. Hope to hear from you soon. E-mail me or post on the board.

RICE street .I TRAVEL EVERYDAY MAN......its the fastes way to my house. WHen you turn on rice from MAIN, just keep driving, then once you top th emountain, turn LEFT.......that turns to gravel, keep on going......then you will come to BLACK TOP again, as soon as you do, turn RIGHT on BLACKTOP........we own everything you will see once you drive around 1/2 mile out that road, every house you see, is OURS........You will not see the one i live in....it is very hidden, and i have no mail box at my drive, or a marker. PLus, you have to have a FOUR WHEEL DRIVE to get down my drive and be able to get back out hahahahahahha

MAN, the official site for magnet does not have this info........

If rthey are there, i will be.......its my anniversary, and thats the place to be.

Email me, if you ywant, and we will make arrangements to MEET

Ok, i went to the page for bogarts...i have the number, but im not sure if it will help..i have never had a credit card.....but it says order by phone......so i will try....

i dont have a card, cause i have never understood why (no offence you know) ppl use those things with such high interest charges.

I hope like hell i get to go.

THANKS FOR THE INFO

uhhhmmmmm....no i didnt.

WHen i get the credit card mail......i throw the inside shit away, and take th epre paid envelope and send the card company other junk mail. I never send my name you know...but i always make sure they spend their 34 cents for sending the mail. SInce i didnt ask them to send it to me.

I may just read the damn things next time hahahhaha