People with shorter hair.

Derick's hair would turn me gay if it wasn't for the fact that it's logically impossible for me to turn gay.

1089256.jpg

My hair is longer than ever, around the shoulder blades. I love my hair long and don't carry if I sound gay saying this. Some chicks apparently dig it. I hate that people assume that if you are a longer haired dude you don't bath often, FUCKIN OPPOSITE! The last two and half/three years I've been washing my hair nearly everyday. Definitely more work than short hair.

Mine is halfway down my back, and by the time it reaches that stage, it's a lot more maintenance than it is at shoulder length. It has only become a real hassle in the past 6 months or so, and I haven't gotten a haircut in years.

Mine is halfway down my back, and by the time it reaches that stage, it's a lot more maintenance than it is at shoulder length. It has only become a real hassle in the past 6 months or so, and I haven't gotten a haircut in years.

Yeah, my hair is pretty much almost to mid-back. It can be a fuckin drag, especially for thick hair like mine that does what ever it pleases :lol:

What exactly makes it such a hassle? Mine is past my waist and all I ever do is wash it, condition it sometimes, dry it, and brush it. Aside from the hair all over the bathroom and shower drain (which is to be expected), it's really not the big of a deal for me.

Depends on the person. Some women look better with shorter. Most guys look better with short.