I got 2 girls who want to wax my chest hair

AsModEe

also known as ass-mode
Feb 13, 2004
Québec City
Damn what's up with the hair phoby nowadays?! Does being a man mean be everything girls want you to be? Should I tell em yes or no? On one hand, I can live with it but on the other hand, I'm tired of the retarded comments people have been making about my chest hair forever (girls and guys alike, looks like I'm the only 21 years old with some hair on its body in this entire freaking province) and I'm starting to think I look dumb at the beach. I do a lot of training, so I'm in good shape, but the hair kinda hides it. I've been proposed to get waxed for a few years already, and it's starting to make its way inside my head.

Advantages: More sex appeal for the ladies

Disadvantages: If you do it once, you gotta keep doing it

THIS IS MADNESS

Dude are these women going to blow your flint like a zeppelin across the night sky?!?! You should only be concerned with the hair if it is sprouting forth beyond the confines of your apparel and is beginning to rear its ugly head near your nape. If this is the case, trim it appropriately. You don't want to find yourself in a pattern of waxing that shit like some faggot from Halifax. You already dress like a meterosexual, any further steps in this field may attract phenotypes of the phallic weilding variety.

Perhaps you can offer an exchange of allowing them to wax your pecs in return of pelting their beavers?!? Just for the love of God, don't give up your masculine traits for nothing.

Post some pics of the hair in question, as well as the broads. Cheers.

Dude are these women going to blow your flint like a zeppelin across the night sky?!?! You should only be concerned with the hair if it is sprouting forth beyond the confines of your apparel and is beginning to rear its ugly head near your nape. If this is the case, trim it appropriately. You don't want to find yourself in a pattern of waxing that shit like some faggot from Halifax. You already dress like a meterosexual, any further steps in this field may attract phenotypes of the phallic weilding variety.

Perhaps you can offer an exchange of allowing them to wax your pecs in return of pelting their beavers?!? Just for the love of God, don't give up your masculine traits for nothing.

Post some pics of the hair in question, as well as the broads. Cheers.

agreed, lets have some pics

Dear RiA,
My girlfriend I met on myspace, XxBloodxRedxRomancexX broke up with me 6 months ago and I still haven't gotten over the pain of losing the only thing that ever mattered in my 17 years of living. The darkness that has enveloped my soul is suffocating me with the darkest dark. No pain has ever been as pure and dark as the blackest dark in my heart, that pours out in tears of black (my mascara runs when I cry). I already tried killing myself but my stupid mom found me passed out in the bathtub with the empty tylenol bottle floating next to me. The point is, RiA, the last time I saw XxBloodxRedxRomancexX (it was right after the Fall Out Boy show...sigh), she said she needed somebody more mature. How can I be more mature? And more importantly, how can I get my hair to do that flippy thing like Pete Wentz?
-X:rofl:aRkNeSs*N*DeSpAiRxX

Dear RiA,
My girlfriend I met on myspace, XxBloodxRedxRomancexX broke up with me 6 months ago and I still haven't gotten over the pain of losing the only thing that ever mattered in my 17 years of living. The darkness that has enveloped my soul is suffocating me with the darkest dark. No pain has ever been as pure and dark as the blackest dark in my heart, that pours out in tears of black (my mascara runs when I cry). I already tried killing myself but my stupid mom found me passed out in the bathtub with the empty tylenol bottle floating next to me. The point is, RiA, the last time I saw XxBloodxRedxRomancexX (it was right after the Fall Out Boy show...sigh), she said she needed somebody more mature. How can I be more mature? And more importantly, how can I get my hair to do that flippy thing like Pete Wentz?
-X:rofl:aRkNeSs*N*DeSpAiRxX

Emo's before hoes. :lol:

i'm with ya dude... i'm cursed as far as getting laid in america goes. uncircumsized, tons of body hair... what the fuck.

it's not like i'm ashamed of any of it, i'm just ashamed of this country's ideals. i'm moving, seriously.