So I got waxed

AsModEe

also known as ass-mode
Feb 13, 2004
Québec City
Remember that thread I made a few months ago? :lol:

Well I finally did it, buzzed my chest hair then got it waxed. This is the weirdest feeling, I've had that shag since I'm 15 and now it's all gone, I look like a fucking kid :erk: And truth be told, I'm now dissapointed in my shape and decided to work out even more to compensate for the flaws my hair used to cover.

Goddamn, it hurt like shit. Doing the back is 100 times less painful than doing the chest. Remember the 40 years old virgin? I don't wanna know how painful it must have been, he didn't even buzz his hair.

mikamia.jpg

I said go ahead with it, aslong as it was going to bring you closer to premium "ill nana". Have you reaped any rewards from this shameful act?

I rest my case.

You should have waxed it while 2 Montreal maidens of Maitellameau Avenue went down on your pipe like Tanto. The avalanche of hair to hit tickle their noses would have brought the tongue to curl in response, leaving your French phallus with an Oro Wheat type rise, to the bread box banging occassion.

You should have waxed it while 2 Montreal maidens of Maitellameau Avenue went down on your pipe like Tanto. The avalanche of hair to hit tickle their noses would have brought the tongue to curl in response, leaving your French phallus with an Oro Wheat type rise, to the bread box banging occassion.

brilliant or maybe I've just been up for too long

anyway, I've been seriously thinking about doing this. I cut all my head hair off the other day. Having a pony tail was adding ten years to my age. It was really wierd. I looked like shit for 18 months apparently.

Ill try to find some real bad ones from when I had the hair. Shouldnt be too hard.