I WROTE SOME EROTICA

LORD_RED_DRAGON

New Metal Member
Feb 18, 2003
Gotham City
www.normalbobsmith.com
When the sound of my doorbell woke me up Saturday, I was still wearing nothing but my paper-thin summer pajama pants even though it was already past noon because I didn’t have anywhere to be that particular Saturday and I was still a little hung over from Friday night. When I opened the door, I was surprised to see Kristi, the one person that I knew that wasn’t at my house the night before. She’d told me the night before that she was going to come by but I was just a little too hung over to remember. Her straight hair was parted down the middle, hanging down to her shoulders the same as always, but now it was dyed to match her beautiful blue eyes. Her perfectly pale skin sharply contrasted against the glossy black paper-thin plastic knee length trench coat that was opened up just enough for me to see that she was topless underneath it. Her freakishly short micro miniskirt was pulled down enough past her hips that although I couldn’t see her pussy lips I could still clearly see that she’d waxed her pubic hair when she waxed her legs. I could see her gorgeous feet because she was wearing shiny black spaghetti strapped heels with her pedicured toenails covered in polish matching her hair. Her jewel blue eyes lit up like Christmas lights when she looked down at my hard dick that was making a tent out of the front of my paper-thin summer pajama pants. “Would you like a drink?” I asked because I was too flustered to think of anything else to say. She surprised me by saying “Dr. Pepper, if you have it”. I’d totally expected her to ask for some type of alcohol because she knew about the party I’d had the night before. When I turned around to walk to my fridge I heard her gasp loudly at the sight of the vibrant red welts that were on my back from the whip of the dominatrix. Her high-heeled spaghetti straps click clacked across the black and white checkerboard tiled linoleum floor as she followed me inside. When I placed two cans of Dr. Pepper on the clear glass coffee table she pushed me onto the still pulled out sofa bed just before she pulled of her trench coat and threw it onto my blood red pool table. Her cotton candy pink nipples were as hard as my dick when she pressed her soft gooey natural D-Cup boobs into my leg as she used her freakishly long tongue to lick my waxed chest. She moved her tongue down my stomach toying with my silver bellybutton ring as she pulled at the elastic of my paper-thin pajama pants using her long fingernails to gently scratch my waxed ball sack. Her freakishly long tongue seemed to be magic as she gave me a blowjob that was a million times better than it could have ever felt fucking a pussy. I’d heard stories about how sluttish this girl was but now I knew for sure that there was no way in hell this girl was a virgin because she obviously knew what she was doing when she swallowed every single molecule of my cum as if it was the most delicious thing in the world while pulling her skirt down past her spaghetti strapped shoes. “My turn” she purred as she slithered up my body until he palms were pressed up against my Batman poster with her spiked heels rhythmically digging into my upper thighs. When she pressed her glistening waxed pussy into my face the smell was so intoxicating that when I began licking up her pussy juice I began to get hard all over again. I knew she was enjoying it because I could feel her freakishly large clit throbbing as she gushed more and more of her delicious pussy juice past my quivering lips. As I was probing her pussy with my tongue I was gripping her ass because despite her extremely tiny waist her ass was still big enough that it was as soft and gooey as a second pair of boobs. She insisted that I slide my fingers inside her ass and when I could feel her sphincter spasm her moaning changed in that way that told me that she was enjoying the sensation of my manicured fingers wiggling inside her colon. When her sexual moaning turned into orgasmic screaming she gushed a geyser and I thought I was going to drown in the fluid that was not only going in my mouth and nose but also in my eyes and ears as well. I popped again and after we used wiped ourselves off with the leopard print sheets we passed out and slept for the rest of the day wrapped in each other’s arms
SO PEOPLE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

LRD, you need to make up a really fruity story involving drag queens, great orgies, and anything else interesting you can think of.

I could write something much better than this.