A Sex Story!

ScientistOfDarkness

a prophet in cosmology
Feb 7, 2003
Mercer Island, WA
...because we're all horny out there, and you know I love you all so I'm trying to do my part. I'm not the best writer, but hey, it's dirty, so read it! Steal my story and I'll have your asses, fuckers!!! :yell:

---------------------------

AISLE 29

Valium. A neccesity for flying. Well, for her anyway. Especially considering the flight from New York to her London was so damn long. Not to mention having nothing but the Atlantic under you...better take a few extra tablets onboard, she figured. It's not like there's anything to do on a plane but sleep anyway. That night, her precious bottle safely stored in her carry-on, she boarded her flight to Heathrow. Window seat, of course. As she sat, she watched the rest of the passengers take their seats, wondering what sort of mutant she would be stuck by THIS time. She grabbed a magazine and ruffled her thick black hair in front of her face, hoping to give off the impression she wanted to be left alone. Beginning to flip through her magazine, she heard someone toss a bag into the overhead compartment above her. Cutting her eyes to the side, she saw a tall, long haired man take the aisle seat on her row. Could be worse, she supposed and pretend to go back to reading. The attendants went about preparing for departure, and she realized the seat beside her was to remain empty for the duration of the flight back home. Just her and the hippie this time around. She snuck another glace at the man beside her....the exact opposite of her ex, he seemed to be. Unusually tall, long dark hair, scruffy face. Black jeans and a leather jacket...rather sexy actually. Hey it was a red-eye flight, maybe he'd be up for some fun in the lavatory. She smiled to herself and the plane began to move towards the runway. Twenty minutes later they were in the air and over that goddamned water. To relieve her tension, she decided to start a conversation with her flight mate. Looking over at him she was surprised to see that he too was looking at her. And smiling. "Don't like to fly, do you?" he asked in a deep, New York accented voice. "What gave that away? The sweaty palm marks on my skirt or the clinking of the pill bottles in my bag?" she replied with a nervous laugh. "Mainly the look on your face as we took off. Either you were scared shitless or having an orgasm" he said, his smile broadning. Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun she thought to herself. The fasten seat belt sign turned off, and they both unbuckled. She decided to be bold. Fuck it, it had been six months since the break up. Time to move on. Or at least have a fuck. She made her way to get up to the loo, requiring the mystery man to stand as well. As she passed his hands brushed her shoulders to let her pass....as well as his crotch brushing against her thigh. He held her gaze as she passed. Tearing her eyes from his, she walked to the back of the plane, wondering if she'd only imagined a trace of an erection. Surely it was only her over-sexed imagination. In the lavatory she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Not too shabby, if she did say so. Long thick black hair, big brown eyes, pouty lips colored a deep red, and a flawless porcelain complexion. Set off by her usual clothing - black. She ran her fingers through her hair and gave herself another glance over and unlocked the door and went back to aisle 29, only to find her man sitting in the middle seat instead of his aisle seat. She raised her eyebrow at him and took her window seat, next to him. Taking a quick glance at his package she knew she definitely had not imagined the erection earlier. While she had been gone, the lights in the cabin had been turned off for those that wanted to sleep on their way to merry ol England. Fuck the bloody valium she thought, I'm consoling myself with some cock tonight. She leaned her seat back and turned towards the stranger. They exchanged names, places of residence, made small talk for about an hour. Said they found eachother attractive. Made jokes about the "mile high" club. Neither were members. Yet. "Would I be more attractive to you if I were to unbutton a button or two on my blouse?" she asked, already reaching for the black silk top. He beat her to the first button. "Even more so, if I were to do it for you" he replied already working on the second button, revealing her black lace bra. He put his hand over her right breast, his large hand not even covering the whole of it. He squeezed, and she bit her lip not wanting to moan out loud. Oh fuck it all, she was going to have some fun now. She grabbed his hand and moved it inside her bra, his rough palm over her nipple. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled his head down to her bared breast. "Suck it" she simply said. His long hair falling over her tits, he obeyed and took her nipple into his mouth, sucking hard. She pulled on his hair harder, wanting more. He bit down and ran his tongue over the tip...one of her favorite things. She pulled him off and moved him to her left breast, the nipple of her right tit swollen and red. Cradling his head to her chest, she snuck her hand down to the fly of his jeans, feeling for a hard cock. Ahhh...there it was. Straining against his pants, waiting to be sucked into her mouth. She grabbed it through the jeans, and rubbed it for him. Rubbed it for her. Pulling away from her chest, he looked at her lips before covering them with his own, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth. She sucked it, sucked it like she wanted to suck that dick in his pants. Hard while running her tongue up and down the underside. Her hand crept up his shirt and pulled it up, wanting to rub her chest against his. Her wet nipples against his chest, getting harder as their kiss went on. Tongues in eachothers mouth, across their lips, swirling around one anothers. She pulled her mouth away from his, and looking around quickly, put her mouth to his clothes covered cock, biting through his pants. He put his hands on the back of her head and lifted his hips up, shoving his dick into her face. Fucking hell, she loved this. No one on the entire plane knew she had a face full of cock and rapidly moistening panties back there on aisle 29. She moved off of his crotch and kissed his stomach, right above the button on his pants, and licked her way upwards, flicking her tongue into his belly button, making her way to his own nipples. Which she took into her mouth and sucked on, like he'd done hers. His hands still on her head, he yanked on her hair, forcing it back, and exposing her neck. He kissed along the side of her neck and bit down, right below her ear. Too late to muffle any noise she might make, that was her "special" spot. The one guaranteed to flood her panties with wet warmth. Making her move she whispered in his ear "I've got to have that cock in me....now!". He pulled away from her neck, looking ever so much like a vampire ready to pounce on his prey. "You wanna fuck me, do you?" he asked her, taking her hand and rubbing it against his cock. She put her forehead against his and moved his hand in between her legs, the panties soaked because of him. "What the hell do you think?" was her answer. Letting go of his hand, she moved over him and left, walking towards the restroom she'd been in alone not so long ago. Finding it empty, she looked back to see him staring after her, and she walked in. Only this time she left the door unlocked. Seconds later he was there, opening the door and joining her in the tiny compartment. Locking the door after him, he stared at her, not sure how to start. She knew. She shoved him up against the door and got down on her knees, not wanting to waste any time getting that cock she had felt earlier, out for her to see. Unzipping his pants, she made herself more comfortable on her knees. Pulling his jeans down to his kness, she left his briefs on. She kissed his underwear covered dick, letting her tongue rest on the head, letting the wetness of her mouth seep through for him to feel. Feel he did, tangling his fingers in her hair once more. Moving up even more, she could taste the precum through his briefs and sucked on his wet patch, tasting him. She pulled his briefs down to his underwear and saw his cock for the first time. "How the fuck am I supposed to get all of this in my mouth?" she asked with a half smile. "You do what you can and I'll shove the rest down your throat" he said, meaning it she knew. Men are fucking great she thought, and started to lick his balls for him. Taking one into her mouth, she sucked and ran her tongue around the soft roundness of it, then moved onto the other. She grabbed his cock and stroked it lightly while sucking harder on his sack. Letting them go with an audible "pop!" she moved the head of his cock towards her soft mouth and took it in. Sucking all the precum off the tip, she moved the rest of his cock down her throat, as far as she could. Looking up at him she placed her hands on his ass moving more of his dick into her mouth until she felt like gagging. True to his word, he grabbed her head and forced all of his cock down her throat, until her chin rested on his balls. She moved off of his cock, bobbing her head slowly up and down his prick, loving the feeling of a big throbbing one in her mouth. She cupped his sack in one hand and rubbed as she sucked harder on him, more precum leaking into her mouth. As much as she loves sucking dick, the throbbing of her own sex was too much to ignore. Letting go of her precious cock, she stood moving towards the counter, jumping up to sit on it. He followed, and like she had done, knelt before her with his face in front of her pussy. Not wanting to taste her through some fucking silk, he pulled her panties off and kissed along the slit of her, and licked up and down, getting some of that wetness into his mouth. He took his hands and opened her, tongue seeking her hard, wet clit. He found it and sucked her little clit, like she'd done his cock before. He licked it, sucked it, bit down on it for her as she tried to shove her pussy in his face, wanting more. He backed off and slid his tongue into her, tasting where he so wanted to stick his cock...where he would be fucking her in seconds. She pulled his head away from her pussy and told him to get up. Kissing him, their tastes mingling together, she said against his mouth "Fuck me!" That's all he needed to hear. Lifting her skirt to her waist, he took his cock in his hand and guided it to her pussy, that warm, wet hole he'd just tongue fucked. She spread her legs and that was it, he slid his dick into her hotness, grabbed her hips and started to pump her, started to fuck her, fuck her hard. Her head fell back and she said his name, urged him to fuck harder. Wrapping her legs around him, wanting him to fill her completely. Wanted him to fuck her so hard that it would hurt, she wanted to be sore from his dick. Goddamn he'd gotten ahold of one hot bitch, her juices were all over his cock, running down to his balls, that were swelling with cum. Then she made him even crazier with lust "You know I have another hole down there that likes to be filled" she said, eyes shut, her breath coming in gasps. He'd really hit it with this one, he thought, no girl he'd ever known liked to have the back door messed with. He took his right hand away from her waist and moved it in between their thrusting bodies, and felt for her wetness. Getting his hand wet with her, he moved it to her ass, searching for the "other hole" she liked having filled so much. He found it, that tight little hole and shoved a finger in her ass, fast, making her cry out. With lust or in pain, he didn't care. She didn't know which it was, either. He matched the movements of their fucking with his finger and fucked her tight ass with his finger as he slammed his cock into her eager pussy, juices everywhere now. He'd be bold he decided and shoved another finger in her ass. "FUCK!" she cried aloud..goddamn she felt filled by him in her pussy and ass, felt him fill her everywhere, it was hard not to cum right then. She moved closer to him from the counter and wrapped both her arms and legs about him and told him he better start fucking faster cos she wanted to cum. He left his fingers up in her ass and concentrated on pumping his dick in and out of her. You could hear their fucking now, his cock slamming into her wet pussy, sucking and slurping with their juices now, their hot breath on eachother, the incoherent mumblings and random cries of "fuck!". She could feel herself tingling around his dick, and knew she was going to cum. She grabbed him tighter and told him he was about to make her cum. He shoved his fingers all the way in her ass and ground against her pussy, she pulled his mouth to hers to muffle the cries she knew were coming...and FUCK! here they were, as she bucked against him, her orgasm running from head to toe, her pussy throbbing, her clit tingling as she called his name against his lips and bit down on his bottom lip in her fit of passion. He felt her orgasm rippling through her pussy around his cock, and felt her ass clench around his fingers. That set him off and he told her he was about to cum inside her. She pushed him away from her..."what the FUCK, man?!" he thought, and got his answer and she fell to her knees before him, again. "I'd rather you did it on my face and across my lips" she said. Goddamn......hell yeah, he thought, fuckin a...fine with me. She set to work with her mouth over his cock, sucking and bobbing like she had before. "Tell me when you're going to cum" she said and sucked harder. She loved the feeling of a man in her mouth, especially one about to shoot his load across her face or down his throat...fucking amazing stuff, that. He fucked her face until he knew he was about to let it go and moaned her name and said "I'm gonna cum for you!". She pulled off his dick and jerked it for him, towards her face. His body tightened and he spurted, spurted that hot salty seed all over her face. She opened her mouth and caught some across her tongue, and felt it run down her lips and across her face, as she stroked his dick. His spurting stopped and she stuck his dick back in her mouth and sucked along the length a few more times, making sure she'd gotten it all. All but the cum on her face. She let go of him, and looked up, her face covered in his jizz. She trailed her fingers alone the paths he'd left, and sucked his cum off her fingers, until it was all gone. Standing up, she straightened her skirt, and looked for her panties. Finding them, she shoved them inside his briefs, and zipped him back up, and left the lavatory. Making their ways back to aisle 29, she smiled and remembered the Valium in her bag. Forget that, she was sleeping soundly for the next 5 hours. Snuggled with her overseas lover, in the darkness over the Atlantic.

The Heart Collector said:
Holy shit....that was damn good....Guess i might have to put something up, eve if it means dying later on... :loco:
hehe I don't think it's worth our dear Jamie kicking your ass over (though she'd probably find it funny cos she's cool like that).

And thanks! *trying to make it to 1000 posts tonight*

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

erotica.............................................................................

this has not done anything to help my horniness problem... I am only hornier than I was when I started. Thanks for the erection!

NicodemiX said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

erotica.............................................................................

this has not done anything to help my horniness problem... I am only hornier than I was when I started. Thanks for the erection!
Wellcum.

I suppose I would if I weren't tired. Hmm... you wouldn't think many ladies would wants fingers in their asses.

If she wants to kick my ass, she is welcomed to try...but i am going to post part of one anyhow. :Spin:

The Altar

The clearing was deserted. It was a warm, sultry night and to Anastasia the air seemed almost oppressive as Freya led the way deeper through the trees into the blackness of the forest. High above them, a raven cawed softly and Ana jumped, her heart hammering.

She saw the ring of lights first...Small fires, flickering eerily like will o' whisps throughthe tangled trunks of the forest. Then she saw the people, sitting cross-legged in a circle around the fires, their heads bowed as if in prayer. Only they weren' t praying but murmuring, chanting low, mysterious words to themselves as if they were in another world.

Ana felt the shock juddering through her at the unreality of the scene. Were these really the same people who inhabited that sunlit, peaceful clearing? Yes, there they were. Garth, Freya, Salena and the twins, the other men.

But tonight, here in this mysterious moonlit glade, hemmed in by ancient, gnarled oak trees, everyone seemed different---frighteningly so. And in the center of the ring, dully illuminated by the low, flickering fires, was a huge, flat slab of stone, cold and gray, and very ominous.

Someone was passing her a brimming bowl...She drank obediently, finding it to be rich, honey-sweet mead. The potent liquid hit her stomach almost instantly, making her limbs warm and melting. She held the bowl wonderingly. It seemed to be made of silver and was carved with strange inscriptions: bull heads, birds, spoked circles, and a single crude ingraving of a tiny, demonic figure, his lewid penis rising to his shoulders. Her eyes widen at the startling obscenity, yet she was unable to draw her eyes from it, until at last someone gently pried the bowl out of her hands and she let it go, reluctantly. From across the circle, one of the twins smiled at her mysteriously; she smiled shakily back, dazzled by the sudden warmth of his smile, feeling dizzy and unreal.

Something was about to happen in the forest that night, and she felt wildly, terribly excited. The image of the tiny silver demon and its enormous member seemed to dance mockingly before her eyes in the darkness; she suddenly realized that she was hot and moist, and her pleasure bud was pulsing hungrily. A tall man stepped silently out from behind the dense, shadowy oaks. An intense hush fell suddenly over the kneeling circle. The man wore a long, black cloak and Ana saw with a shock that a mask covered his ace; a strange, sinister mask made of gold with black, staring eyeholes. Ana shuddered in nameless fear as the man started to speak in low, vibrant tones. " The time has come," he said softly. Surely his voice was familiar? Yet it was so muffled by the mouthless mask and her senses were swimming from scented smoke fumes and the mead.

" I-- I must go!" Ana stammered out in confusion. " I should not be here!" Salena laughed unpleasantly. " The little convant girl doesn't approve of our ceremony. I told you she wouldn't." They gave her more mead to drink; the little demonic figure grinned up at her, mocking her, and she felt the languorous warmth of the potent honey drink seep meltingly through her veins. When she looked up, the twins were helping her to her feet, and one standing on either side, undressing her with deliberate care. hen she was completely naked they bowed in silent homage before her. Ana watched, her throat dry. Slowly the twins caressed her naked flesh, kissing and licking every inch of her ample, golden flesh. One of the brothers reached for the half empty bowl of mead and trickled some of it over her full breasts; then they each took a pink nipple into their mouths, licking and suckling the sweet, sticky liquid over her breasts, while caressing and stroking her with their hands.

Ana stood very still, her eyes half-shut in rapture, for as long as she could bear it. Then she sank to her knees with a sigh, and her eyes closed. Raptly, the men slipped their own clothes to the ground, while everyone in the circle gazed in silence. Ana could hardly breathe. The two men stood there in blond, muscular beauty, their magnificent twin phalluses rearing proudly over her kneeling fair curls. Then with tender care, they lifted her in their strong arms and laid her on the cold, waiting stone. The two men stood at her head and feet, naked, muscular, beautiful. Wolf bent to kiss her, thrusting his tongue deep within her swollen mouth. Then, with a soft smile that turned her heart over, he started to rub his engorged phallus against her nipples, and Ana groaned loudly, her legs thrashing with desire. Gently, Orsic grasped her thighs, parting them widely so that everyone could see her wet, shiny folds that emerged from her golden fleece. He grasped his thick, solid penis with hsi right hand and dipped it purposefully towards her throbbing vulva. But instead of entering her, and giving her what she now craved so much, he rubbed the velvety glans gently round her entrance, just brushing against her hungry bud of pleasure. The touch of his swollen, massive member drove her to distraction; she gaspedaloud, her breath coming short and fast, and began thrusting her hips wildly against him.

The maske dman stepped forward. " Enough. She is ready." And, with a nod to the twins, who stood obediently aside, he took his place at the edge of the raised stone altar. He lifted Ana's legs gently, bending her knees and pulling her towards him so that her quivering firm buttocks rested almost on the edge of the stone. Then he parted his long cloak slightly, so that his enormous phallus reared forth, dark and mysterious, as if it had a pulsing life of its own. The masked figure gripped his penis, stroked gently with it at her hot vulva, and thrust himself in up to the hilt. Ana felt her own hot wild excitement racing through her body. Her own secret parts wer alive and slick as the mysterious figure slowly withdrew his magnificent length. now shining wet with her juices, and drove himself in, again and again, while the twins masturbated one another with lusting care over her supple breasts.

Ana was beside herself with rapture, gripping and writhing at the masked man's deliciously satisfying penis. She came quickly, racked by an intense, voracious orgasm, as the faceless creature thrust firmly into her, his now taloned hands resting on either side of her on the big stone slab. With wicked grins of delight, the twins pumped each other to a state of frenzy, yet shooting what should have been their mikly seed in ecstattic spasms across the girl's breasts, was converted to jets of spilling blood, as they rubbed their shafts lasciviously in the pooling liquid and letting their heavy blalls drag along her silky flesh until all of her upper body gleamed with their deliciously mingled blood.

BlackwaterNymph said:
So are condiments. And I equally enjoy sex and mustard. Sometimes together.
though, she never juggles with dicksticks, not in public. she's very lovely.
I don't see cyber cock juggling as amusing and desirable. maybe cuz I don't have a cock. :)