woman i work with is a horrible mother

OK, now come on! Those of you who are old enough to know better, brave the blinking pink and go back and look again. Are we getting age and ugly confused? One can cause the other, but sometimes ugly is just there to begin with and age never entered into it. I'd have guessed 40ish, but 35 isn't impossible.

Also, Steph, hon? You don't look "good", you look "incredibly fucking hot". Just accept this about yourself and move forward from there. If you don't believe me, I'm guessing I can get several additional independent opinions without a whole lot of effort.

Finally, by definition, fully 1/2 the population is of below average intelligence. So why are we surprised that someone's bright enough to know they have to punish for the egging, but not bright enough to know what's fair and what's not. Frankly, I'd have cancelled the party, too. There'd still have been cake and a "real" present, but I'd have cancelled the party, 'cause my kid would have been grounded for that shit. Matt grew up mostly OK and only needed a little therapy, and he doesn't have a criminal record or a bunch of bodies in his freezer, so it's prolly not wildly off-base parenting. It would suck having stupid parents and I feel sorry for Austin. But, hey, he's still got that fire truck thing he enjoys, so, ummmmm -- yeah....

The entire existence of this thread and the supposed "issue" within it completely and utterly baffles me.

the MAIN issue at hand is... its his SEVENTH BIRTHDAY and got SCHOOL SUPPLIES and nothing else. the party taken away, i understand... but come on!

also, I'm not going to "do anything about it", because I don't care about her or her family. it annoys me that a 7 year old is getting school supplies for his birthday. he should be getting a toy firetruck or something. regardless, the kid's aunt and uncle called her a horrible parent and got him a cake, so that was solved.

i only try to FIX issues i care about... and the only issues i've needed to fix thus far in life are as follows:

[x] lonely, get a girlfriend
[x] computer is acting up, fix it
[x] laugh at homeless people
[x] only care about those i'm friends with and family members

I seem to have accomplished the MAIN things i've been after, so fuck everyone else :tickled:

Jesus Christ that myspace is so fucked up I thought it had to be joke at first.

Also, this may be a dangerous thread to have open if you she happened to find it... She seems like the kind of bitch that would try and get you fired or something.