woman i work with is a horrible mother

As fugly as she is and as annoying as her page is, I don't think taking away a birthday cake for egging a car is really a terrible thing. The kid will think twice about doing it again won't he? Hell, the kid is lucky he didn't get the shit beaten out of him.

her son turned 7 yesterday. she didn't get him a cake. she got him a bookbag and school supplies for his presents. she took his birthday party away because he's a 7 year old that egged his cousin's car. come the fuck on...

her grandmother died yesterday, too, so that makes his birthday even BETTER.

Shouldn't you be doing something about this rather than bitching on a public forum about it that neither she nor he will ever see? It seems... unproductive. Go make a difference if this bothers you, and it should.

As fugly as she is and as annoying as her page is, I don't think taking away a birthday cake for egging a car is really a terrible thing. The kid will think twice about doing it again won't he? Hell, the kid is lucky he didn't get the shit beaten out of him.
Maybe, but taking a child's birthday cake away is just plain mean. There's loads of other ways to punish a child without looking like someone who enjoys meanness for its own sake.

Shouldn't you be doing something about this rather than bitching on a public forum about it that neither she nor he will ever see? It seems... unproductive. Go make a difference if this bothers you, and it should.

What the fuck is he supposed to do? Call CPS and have her kid taken away? Try to talk some sense into the bitch?

haha, she says her figure is average on her profile. NO WAY IN HELL with that flabby face and the double chin.