Check out these" Quotes of the Day"....

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
A friend of mine let this guy "move" a certain "white" product for her so he could earn some extra money for Christmas. Anyway, long story short he owes her for a half ounce and she thinks he "stole" another half ounce off of her. I told her that I wasn't going through her since he had the "sniffing product", but she is a good friend. I told her I had bought quite a bit from him and other people did too and she said, "I wonder what we bought his mother for Christmas," since we all helped him earn extra cash. she went on to say how she thought she could trust this guy and thought he would at least give her some $ for the half ounce of "powder" that he did sell, but she hasn't seen a dime. Then she said, (I love this)
I'M NEW AT THIS GAME OF FUCK YOU.
Anyway just thought I would share this.

BUMP. Yes there are unwritten laws when it comes to dealing with drugs and basic "common courtesy" like sharing and paying the person who got the "product" on time, or at least making an effort, to show respect to the person who went "out on a limb" to get and provide the "shit".