Well, here's my shitty day of the week.

Anvil

Brain Bubbled
Jun 2, 2004
So everyone has been having a bad week. Lizard's death, people's problems, etc. So I thought I might as well do a release on UM so that if you come into IRC, you have an idea wtf is going on if I'm there.

My "friend"... or well, fuck buddy... or well... iunno wtf to call her... ended up having a relationship behind my back. Without telling me. So after all this it seems I know exactly how Dan feels in his problem with a friend who did the same thing.

I really don't think she's a liar... she's just very... dodgy... knows how to avoid an answer at all costs. She's a very honest person, and a very awesome girl... So being the guy I am, I gave her a second chance... dump this other guy, and figure out how she feels about me. She decided to confess that she loves me, and is sick of this other relationship, but what does this mean about the future relationship between her and I? Should I be careful and untrustful? I believe that I gave her a second chance because I think she has learnt from her own mistake... But should I have given her that option? She's such an awesome girl... She's hot, gorgeous, laid back, carefree, and an honest person... she just has a problem with comfrontation and she's very indecisive, so I can understand... after telling me that she had a relationship she was unhapy with, she told me she loved me and was willing to dump her boyfriend for me.

But is it really worth my time? I've been so overwhelmed since she told me that I hit the bottle pretty hard, and am really drunk right now. So Any advice will do, except I know I'll end up defending her, or jump on the offensive with any post, so be careful... I am pretty fucking drunk...

I also want to give out a big Thank You to all the guys and girls on IRC for helping me out with everything I come in there with... Without you guys, I would be at a loss.

no matter what you decide about her and the relationship, give up the bottle, for your own good in many things, which may not affect you now, may affect you later. Once you are on the drinking path, slipping that way is easy.
If you love her and she is decided to learn from mistakes, go for it i would say.

P.S.
I'm glad i was helpfull on the IRC!
We are going to be there one for another!
peace

I still say keep your guard up for a few months. Anyone with a vagina (or remotely human genetics) is not to be trusted, save a few people from the board. And even then you gotta watch them. :p

Captain Beard said:
I still say keep your guard up for a few months. Anyone with a vagina (or remotely human genetics) is not to be trusted, save a few people from the board. And even then you gotta watch them. :p
That was so not nice! (The Vagina comment) anyway. I agree with the part about keeping your guard up. But also, were the terms of the relationship established?, since you didn't know what to call her. I mean if you weren't exclusive then basically it just came down to her choosing you and maybe now you should be or at least have the talk. Know what I mean?

What were the "rules" of the relationship you two had together and did she buyoff on them, or were they foisted on her? You have zero control over her and how she reacts, or whether or not she does something again in the future. Furthermore, both an honest person and a liar will tell you the same thing in this circumstance. Bottom line, this is not about "giving her another chance" it's about you. Do you still trust her? Do you still want to be with her? Is she worth your time? If you want her, stay with her. However, IMO, if she does it a second time, run screaming as far and as fast as you can.

I think I voiced my opinion on indecisive people to you. It leads to problems eventually.

Personally, I would just use her as someone to hang out with and/or fuck, but never keep a serious relationship in mind. (i.e, still keep an eye on the field)

retarded penguin actually made a good point, however you cannot supress love through reason....

yeah. that is a good point. if you care a whole lot about her, it might be best to just quit having any relationship at all with her.

indecision in a person (ESPECIALLY ONE WITH WHOM YOU WANT TO COMMIT) is bad. you may think "she is the one. no time for others." and she will think, "hmmm." which is obviously how she thinks if she cheated.

btw, people who cheat are damn worthless.

and then years, thoughts, life is wasted.

if you guys have been close, going at this for awhile, and really want to give it a shot.... having her say she loves you is not enough. you need like... something impressive from her.

Well... now that I'm sober, I can think a bit more clearly. I decided to tell her that there's not a chance I'll be able to deal with her in a relationship, when that thought in the back of my head will always be there... "is she hiding something from me?"

So, I give it to her, to decide on whether chasing me is going to be worth her time. Honestly, I don't really even want to see her right now.

And yes, we talked about relationships, and we were "dating" yet she kept on going on about being "just friends" until she was "ready" for a strong relationship. I figure she meant whenever she could muster up the courage to dump the boyfriend.

Iunno. The ball is in her park. I don't think anything will come of it though... I hate to say I urge pain on her, but I hope she's dumped him already, and is thinking she already has me to come to.