Theoretical "WHAT WOULD YOU DO?" question (drug/relationship related)

rebirth said:
This is a time to review future plans, as his circumstances are bad...calling her mother wa a bad move...a snitch is a snitch, if he wants to live beyond 35, he would be best to keep quite....

OTHERWISE THE MAFIA WILL CUT YOUR FUCKING BALLS........

There is no Mafia in this town.
I'm not afraid either...

BAMMM!! they is dead.

Reverand Joint Smoker said:
Cocain is a nasty evil substance, full of toxic chemicals and soul stealing effects.
ain't that the truth. cocaine is a vicious drug, I liked it, but I knew right away I liked it TOO much, it almost had its hooks in me.

ref. telling her mom....I don't know if that was the right thing to do. she will view that as the ultimate betrayal. I know how difficult it is to be into someone but I think any future you two may have had is gone now, depending on where she takes her future.

you can't reason with someone who is in that lifestyle, they are living a different reality. when I was into drugs, I would not have listened to anyone but the people I was in the life with.

Even with heroin though, to become addicted you have to want to and if you want to then that means you've got some serious issues and you seek to escape reality, in which case nothing on earth will stop you from becoming addicted so the whole "stay the fuck away from heroin" issue is pretty subjective really. So if you're just curious to see what it's like go ahead and give it a shot but only if you're more or less mentally stable and not depressed :).

I disagree with every one in this thread about the mother thing. (I know, what else is new sin) But there are two ways you can look at it.

1. If he just wants to her back and to be clean, then yeah, he might have messed thing up, for now. However, when she realizes his intentions are for her best interest she will be glad he did, that is if the mom really try to help.

2. If he really loves her and is only worried about her life, then telling her mom now was smart. If she is just starting on the stuff, then the odds are better to get her to stop now then later. If it wasn't for my brother telling on me, my mother would have never found out. This way he is jeopardizing the relastionship because there will never be one again.

However unless you love her a lot I would invest the time it takes to try and pull her away from all of that. That is a vicious cycle that should be avoided. Alcohol is all there should be and even that can be a bad thing.

Yeah, Her mom had SUSPICIONS that she was doing crack or something.

But anyways, she may come to her senses and realize that I did what I did because I care about her...

The last time I talked to her (Saturday night), she was totally pissed off at me for telling her mother.. But she completely DENIED ever saying that she was going to "kill" me if I told (probably drugged up at the time she said it). She'll get over it...

I just hope her mother doesn't just disown her, and actually punishes her somewhat. If she just disowns her, things may not get better - only worse. Hopefully she'll give her a good talking to, nd keep her home and away from the evil ones who are fucking her life up...

Of course, she was in denial that she was even doing any drugs.
But the way she has been acting like a completely different person, you can tell that something just isn't right.

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
shooting up takes a bit more then that G.
Ihreil Junkenstein said:
?
How do you shoot up sin?
Shooting up... by TheSinMakesYouReal

Okay kids, what we're going to need is a soda can, a syringe, an alcohol swab, a piece of cotton, a lighter and of course the heroin itself. OK now, first tear the bottom of the can off as close to the bottom as possible. We'll use this as a spoon. Alternatively, you can use a spoon instead of a can, but it's much more fun to hunt for your own can in garbage cans.
Then, thoroughly clean the bottom of the can with an alcohol swab. Cleanliness is next to godliness! Place the heroin in the "spoon". Suck up some water with the syringe and squirt it into the "spoon".
Now heat the bottom of the spoon with the lighter to help dissolve the heroin better. You can take out the plunger of the syringe to stir the solution. After you're done, the plunger should be clean before you put it back in the syringe. Cleanliness is next to godliness!
Drop a small piece of cotton in the solution and it'll puff up like a sponge. Put the syringe in the center of the cotton and pull back the plunger so heroin gets sucked in.
Great, now it's time for the heroin dance. It's very much like the Macarena.

Step 1:
Right arm out palm down
Step 2:
Left arm out palm down
Step 3:
Right arm out palm up
Step 4:
Left arm out palm up
Step 5:
Right hand grabs inside of the left arm
Step 6:
Left hand grabs inside of the right arm
Step 7:
Right hand grabs behind right back of neck
Step 8:
Left hand grabs behind left back of neck
Step 9:
Right hand on left front pants pocket
Step 10:
Left hand on right front pants pocket
Step 11:
Right hand on right back pants pocket
Step 12:
Left hand on left back pants pocket
Step 13:
Move your butt to the left and scream "HIYA!!!"
Step 14:
Move your butt to the right and scream "AYAYAYAYAIIII!!!"
Step 15:
Step 16:
Clap, shake your butt, pick up the syringe, scream "AYAYAYAYAIIII!!!" and stab your left arm with it as hard as you can. Push the plunger in, lie down and relax...

And that's how TheSin shoots up.

Guerrilla said:
Great, now it's time for the heroin dance. It's very much like the Macarena.

Step 1:
Right arm out palm down
Step 2:
Left arm out palm down
Step 3:
Right arm out palm up
Step 4:
Left arm out palm up
Step 5:
Right hand grabs inside of the left arm
Step 6:
Left hand grabs inside of the right arm
Step 7:
Right hand grabs behind right back of neck
Step 8:
Left hand grabs behind left back of neck
Step 9:
Right hand on left front pants pocket
Step 10:
Left hand on right front pants pocket
Step 11:
Right hand on right back pants pocket
Step 12:
Left hand on left back pants pocket
Step 13:
Step 14:
Move your butt to the right and scream "AYAYAYAYAIIII!!!"
Step 15:
Step 16:
Clap, shake your butt
up until that point, it sounds like the dance ct_thrash does in her lederhosen, prior to bursting out into a rousing chorus of "zum geburtstag."