I have a new puppy!!

Bacchante

The Dreaming Mind
Mar 14, 2004
I was driving on the entrance to a remote road near a very dangerous highway, and I saw this beautiful little Jack Russell terrier running about. She was obviously scared (tail down), looking into every car that passed, and she was heading toward the highway. Somehow I managed to get her inside my car, and she just cried and cowered at my feet. We tried to find the owners and had no luck. She instantly warmed up to us, and she spent all day with me outdoors. Being a very demure, sweet, smart, and submissive girl, she got along well with every dog and person I met yesterday. She heels, is cat friendly, follows basic commands....I want. She reminds me SO much of my Penny girl that I just cried after we found her. I'm hoping she's not dumped. Even though I've rescued dozens of dumped animals from similar situations, it breaks my heart to think that someone could be so cruel to something so loving. She's sleeping next to me right now.

I'm currently reporting her to all of the shelters/rescue groups.

Pics once my camera stops being a dick.

And I believe I owe you a recap of the show, yes? (logs on to actual computer).

Found and rescued pets are the best. Good on ya! :)

rescued

Buddy.jpg

found/rescued

HPIM0745.jpg

rescued

dallas.jpg

rescued

HPIM0721.jpg

Awww, thanks guys! *luff!*
All of my critters are adoptees, except for a few.

The good news is I found the owner the day after I picked her up. It turns out it was my first grade school crush, LOL. I haven't seen him in about 15 years, so It was terribly ironic. He and his wife were about ready to cry when I brought the puppy (her name is Ruger) to them. It was a happy ending, so I was happy even though I wasn't able to keep her :)

They just moved back to the area, so the dogs haven't settled yet. Ruger got scared and tried following his wife to work, that's why she was running to the highway @_@

Before I brought her to them, I made sure to take her to my mom's to wake her up..puppy style. She jumped on her bed, wiggled everywhere and kissed her face, awww.

Do you live in the same town you grew up in since 1st grade? If so, the chance of meeting someone you knew 15 years ago (like you mentioned) is much greater, especially if it is a small town. I have some stories of encountering old friends in some very odd and coincidental ways :lol: Its funny how people can diverge in life but eventual cross paths somewhere down the road.

Do you live in the same town you grew up in since 1st grade? If so, the chance of meeting someone you knew 15 years ago (like you mentioned) is much greater, especially if it is a small town. I have some stories of encountering old friends in some very odd and coincidental ways :lol: Its funny how people can diverge in life but eventual cross paths somewhere down the road.

I know, the instant I got in the car, I started cracking up. The situation was so funny, and hearing him with a deep voice was too damn weird, ahaha. Ah, god damn small town nonsense.

there was this cat at a shelter, in like a room of 30 cats this was one of the few that came up and was super cuddly and friendly. But we really wanted a kitten so we got the kitten out in the lobby and I quite regret not getting both, cause my cat is awesome but I wish I have bought the other one, luckily it is a humane society shelter so they don't put them down. All I can hope is that someone was smart enough to snag that cat right up :p

Here are some cute photos of Ruger. I was planning on moving just so I could keep her, she was that amazing.

Photo0042.jpg

Photo0041.jpg

Photo0045.jpg

She's wearing Penny's old harness, awww