So I played a game with my cat

Sentient 6

harmless parasite
Jan 16, 2006
everywhere yet nowhere
She likes to go into stealth mode and crawl low to the ground thinking nobody knows she's there, so I did the same thing and stalked her around the house for a few minutes , didn't end well she was terrified and ended up pissing herself in fear. i do not recommend doing this to your kitty.

I had a new kitten once. Kitten was in the litter box pooping, I slapped the lid on the box, while kitten was inside. Kitten pooped on floor instead of box for a long time.

I can't resist teasing cats. I no longer own cats. They can't tell when you're playing and joking. They take shit too serious.

I pull a lot of pranks on Odin because he is a fat bastard who sleeps all day.

He's literally been sleeping in the same position on the couch since I woke up this morning.

my apartment is gigantic and i feel like it'd be pretty cool to get a cat. i've been tossing around this idea for a while, but i always pussy out (hurrrrrr) because i think i'll be too busy with school/work regardless of if things are heating up/cooling down in terms of my schedule. pretty much you just go to the pound or something, pick one out that's nice, get it the right shots, bring it home, scold it if it pisses on the floor, buy a bed/food/litterbox and make sure it eats and shits in the box right? and the box doesn't stink if you replace the sand or whatever? my only concern is really i don't like cleaning up urine/feces but if the box is able to be contained where i could just put it in a closet thing in my livingroom and change it whenever it's used that'd work for me. it'd be nice having another thing crawling around meowing instead of the dead silence in my giant creepy livingroom at night haha (just no demonic kitties hopefully as that'd be worse).

Don't forget the pet deposit. My stupid apartment complex charges an initial $500 pet fee and then tops it off with an additional $25 a month rent per animal. Screw that.

What a joke. I"m going to get a dog when I move soon anyways. I've really been thinking it'd be fun to have a dog that loves adventures and tromping through the woods that could go camping with me and chase sticks in rivers and shit. Hell yeah, I want a dog. Maybe a black or chocolate lab.

Don't forget the pet deposit. My stupid apartment complex charges an initial $500 pet fee and then tops it off with an additional $25 a month rent per animal. Screw that.

What a joke. I"m going to get a dog when I move soon anyways. I've really been thinking it'd be fun to have a dog that loves adventures and tromping through the woods that could go camping with me and chase sticks in rivers and shit. Hell yeah, I want a dog. Maybe a black or chocolate lab.

whatttttt fuck that. that's crazy, i guess i'll check what the rules are about that and see whats up; they don't exactly search my apartment (i live in a giant 14 floor apartment building so it'd be kinda hard) so i think i could just have one anyway and if it ever became an issue say i didn't know. that's really a bummer if that applies for me as well, i could see it being an issue in some cases but having some cat who lies around being a snooty bitch doesn't harm anyone.