I Witnessed a Murder

Dead_Lioness said:
I don’t understand why people insist on comparing dogs and cats to each other, that is just absurd!
Why don’t you compare hamsters to dogs? Parrot to cats? apples to oranges?
What is this?

The basic is: Dogs are pack animals, and cats aren’t- simple as that.
That’s where it all starts.
I don’t get it why people say “oh cats are not loyal and they only want your food”
But hamsters only want your food as well! Wtf
If you own a cat- then you don’t need a constant “pat on your back” that you’re a good owner.
Don’t get me wrong- dogs are amazing, probably the best pets IMO because they are great with people and they show you love like no other.
And we all know how much I love my Shrike.
However- I think, that people who don’t like cats have never lived with one.
Cats are *unbelievable* they are smarter, and they do show you love and affection in their own way. I love cats more than anything, they are just GREAT
But I hate comparing the two.
Its so wrong.

I like having both of them in the house. a dog and acat together, thats a great combination.
one day :Spin:
you, woman, are just divine. :)

(my Pavica wants me to throw her little pink and green sponge ball down the hall - 6-7 meters. she runs like a dog after it. and doesn't get tired. only I do. :D

and I used to adore my girl parrot. :Spin: but she died long ago.)

yeh, my mom just called me a few days ago to tell me our family kitty had to be put to sleep. she was like 20 or something, so its not a surprise but its still a bummer. cutest, best cat ever. porqqquuueee!???

o_O oh silence Reuben! im sure those lionesses whoop their asses in gear once in awhile...
"you get off yer ass for once or else ill leave your smelly carcass to the hyenas, ya bastard!"

I love cats.

A stray kitty actually followed my brother home from the bus stop today. He'd seen it around the neighborhood for about a month, and then it came home with him and we were feeding it and playing with it. But my sister put our other cat (big gray one who's mostly lazy as hell) in the window and scared the stray so that it wouldn't come near the house anymore.
We let the kitty walk into the woods near our house, and hopefully she finds somewhere to stay, or even gets back to wherever she came from.

Cara ... Victor (Francisco Gonzalez Spirelli Esquire etc., etc., etc.) is 15 lbs.? Jesus Christ! I remember a picture you sent me of him a few years ago, and he was little!

yaysh he's a big boy now. this was taken over a year ago, he's bigger now:
goth11.jpg