I Witnessed a Murder

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
I was standing outside of my door and I seen 2 white doves fly into my yard. Towards the deep back part of the yard which is covered in trees and shrubs. Anyhow I go back there to get a closer look at these beautiful birds. 1 is sitting perched about a foot off the ground. I slowly creep up to it and to my bewilderment it does not move! I keep on creeping and finally get right up to the dove. It let's me pet it! "I KID YOU NOT!" I touched a bird out in the open. It was free to go. It was truly a divine experience that I will never forget. However it was shortl lived. As I let the animal be I went back to my garage to continue with calisthenics. When I come back to my door I noticed something was oh so wrong! My cat who I didn't feed in over a day was not waiting patiently at the door for her evening viddles! I frantically rush to the scene and see that my cat is just moments away from grabbing this majestic creature. I yell "Betty" get the fuck away! To no avail! I grab a stick to chase the cat away. But she goes further into the shrub out of my reach. I then look around in a dyer attempt to prevent the inevitable! But it was too llate!!! The bird's neck was in the felines malicious mouth running away from me like a cow caught in a tornado.

To make a long story short. It turns out the doves belonged to my next door neighbor. It belonged to his kids and they let them roam free in back yard. After chasing the cat around the house I finally gave up. It dissappeared! Later I caught up with her, as it was devouring the birds innards!

Well that's my tale.

come on! Dogs hump your leg and love you for life! feed em, pet em, give em a bath, they will protect you until they cant move anymore...Cats would rather shit on you than love you...too much like people..fuck that....cant trust a feline...never!

no cats i know are hateful in any way. hunting is part of their nature. all the cats i know like me and i like them. like if i go outside to juggle, i end up sitting in the grass encircled by 5 or more cats laying next to me, just chillin. and they aren't there with me because they want me to feed them, they just want to hang with meh :cool:
i have no troubles with dogs either, i love dogs. but cats get a raw deal being talked about like that all the time :mad:

its so sweet too, to go home to texas after i've been gone 6 months or more, and the cats there still know me as well as always. victor really likes it when i come home. he HAS to sleep between my legs. a big 15 pound cat. its ridiculous haha. most of the cats we've ever had have always been very interactive. you have to develop a certain silly way to say their name. and when you do that you can talk to them and they'll meow back and this can go on and on for hours...

Cats and i dont get along..i know their true nature and they cant fool me...they dont like that...lol...some cats are pretty cool...there are some exceptions...some sweet kitties that cross my path...my aunts cat is a good example of this...I hadnt seen him in years and years yet in June when i visited, he remembered me...poor old kitty...hes so old he can barely get up anymore...but he remembered me!
Cats demand your respect huh? well a cat must earn mine! and many fail!

ct_thrash said:
its so sweet too, to go home to texas after i've been gone 6 months or more, and the cats there still know me as well as always. victor really likes it when i come home. he HAS to sleep between my legs. a big 15 pound cat. its ridiculous haha. most of the cats we've ever had have always been very interactive. you have to develop a certain silly way to say their name. and when you do that you can talk to them and they'll meow back and this can go on and on for hours...
:) :) :) love ya, Cee... :D

dogs humping your leg is a little way for them to show dominance over you. i've seen female dogs hump as well!
hell we had a cat that humped our arms. he'd even bite to hold on, but other than that he was a sweet smart kitty

I don’t understand why people insist on comparing dogs and cats to each other, that is just absurd!
Why don’t you compare hamsters to dogs? Parrot to cats? apples to oranges?
What is this?

The basic is: Dogs are pack animals, and cats aren’t- simple as that.
That’s where it all starts.
I don’t get it why people say “oh cats are not loyal and they only want your food”
But hamsters only want your food as well! Wtf
If you own a cat- then you don’t need a constant “pat on your back” that you’re a good owner.
Don’t get me wrong- dogs are amazing, probably the best pets IMO because they are great with people and they show you love like no other.
And we all know how much I love my Shrike.
However- I think, that people who don’t like cats have never lived with one.
Cats are *unbelievable* they are smarter, and they do show you love and affection in their own way. I love cats more than anything, they are just GREAT
But I hate comparing the two.
Its so wrong.

I like having both of them in the house. a dog and acat together, thats a great combination.
one day :Spin: