A Not So Immaculate Conception

Hahaha... Perfect. Dammit, I love Left4Dead.

SPEAKING OF VIDYA GAMES:

octomomvideogameswg4.png

Looks like she's buying a DS game though :/ Bitch better r4... ain't gonna be able to afford buying 14 kids 14 copies of the same DS game.

51G8CikBpAL__SL500_AA280_.jpg

she was accused on CNN to have had some obsession with her ... why do i know this?

@ Lurch: Seriously. I don't want to know anything about this person OR Angelina Jolie

i need suggestions on what to change my browser home page to ... cnn is annoying me

Mine has always been the scheduled maintenance page for Subaru Outback. I have no explanation for that. I just accept it.

What the Fuck?!?!

LOS ANGELES - The doctor who helped Nadya Suleman get pregnant with octuplets has reportedly transferred at least seven embryos to another patient.

According to the Los Angeles Times , a woman in her late 40s went to Dr. Michael Kamrava hoping to become pregnant with one baby.

The Times now says she is 5-months pregnant with quadruplets and hospitalized. The paper adds that the woman has no insurance so she was transferred to a county hospital where she will stay until the births which might not be for two or three months.

The new case has fueled the controversy over the ethical standards of Kamrava's practice and whether the fertility industry needs more regulation, according to the Times.

The American Society for Reproductive Medicine , which has guidelines limiting the number of embryos that can be transferred depending on the woman's age and other circumstances, said it is also examining the doctor's practice. No laws govern this issue.

What in the fuck part deux? I apologize for bumping this thread time and time again, but this is news you need to know!!! :loco:

SNN1305AA-380_732314a.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

Highlights - “I didn’t think about how we would afford it. I don’t really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10.”

"They are living with Penny, Chantelle’s jobless dad Steve, 43, and her five brothers in a rented council house in Eastbourne. The family live on benefits."

Atleast they're not American. :erk:

What in the fuck part deux? I apologize for bumping this thread time and time again, but this is news you need to know!!! :loco:

SNN1305AA-380_732314a.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

Highlights - “I didn’t think about how we would afford it. I don’t really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10.”

"They are living with Penny, Chantelle’s jobless dad Steve, 43, and her five brothers in a rented council house in Eastbourne. The family live on benefits."

Atleast they're not American. :erk:

The boy doesn't look like he's got the stuff for it - I say fake, or lie. Not true either way.

THis stuff is news because for some reason people want to know this shit. Its so bad right now they are reporting about the kind of coats Barack Obamas girls are wearing and where he ate lunch. ......This is news ? Really? This is the world we live in.

This cunt's parents are now filing for bankruptcy after being $23,000 behind in their mortgage. This bankruptcy claim, coincides with $237,000 in monies received from various tabloids.

The old guy who froze to death in his house had some $600,000 in the bank and supposedly, when authorities arrived, they found a wad of cash rubber-banded to his latest bill. LOL
I never know what I'm supposed to feel regarding that story: The guy obviously had a little dementia going on. I don't see what's wrong with shutting off someone's power when they don't pay for it. AND has anyone ever heard of a BLANKET?
Basically, the story just makes me laugh.

The old guy who froze to death in his house had some $600,000 in the bank and supposedly, when authorities arrived, they found a wad of cash rubber-banded to his latest bill. LOL
I never know what I'm supposed to feel regarding that story: The guy obviously had a little dementia going on. I don't see what's wrong with shutting off someone's power when they don't pay for it. AND has anyone ever heard of a BLANKET?
Basically, the story just makes me laugh.

I agree! There's this bloke in Johanna's home village that won 10 000 SEK/month for 15 years, and he's a weird ex-addict with the habit of not paying his bills and stuff like that. When he won, everyone (commenting in local press) was all pissy because the power company didn't want to turn his electricity back on right away - after all, now he'd be able to afford to pay. Well, it's been a year and a half, and he still hasn't paid and now lives in a trailer (which is highly unusual in Sweden). And it all started again maybe half a year ago when he couldn't get an apartment - but the newspaper failed to mention that he still hasn't paid his old bills.

For whatever reason, it's frowned upon by the general public for utility companies to turn off power to people who don't pay for it. I recall something in the article about the old dude that the city declared that it wouldn't limit anyone else's power the rest of the winter. I just think that's wierd.