I guess Anna Nicole Smith is not going to be around much?

Does this thread blow?!?

• Yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
BIO

BIRTHPLACE: Houston, Texas USA

BUST: 36" DD

WAIST: 26"

HIPS: 38"

HEIGHT: 5' 11"

WEIGHT: 140 lbs

AMBITIONS:
I want to be the new Marilyn Monroe and find my own Clark Gable.

TURN-ONS:
Men who wear braces, cowboys! I also get off on scary movies.

TURNOFFS:
Two-timing men, obsessive bodybuilders, disloyal friends, slobs.

HOBBIES:
Roller-blading, couch potato-ing!

FAVORITE AUTHORS:
The people who write my favorite soaps.

FAVORITE MUSICIANS:
Garth Brooks! (If only he were single.)

FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
The Simpsons, The Young and the Restless, The Cosby Show, Friday the 13th.

FAVORITE CENTURY, AND WHY:
19th Century, when women wore hoop skirts and men were men.

10.jpg

Seriously though, Richard Dawkins was supposed to be on Paula Zahn tonight, but the folks at CNN decided that flashing back through the life of a psychopathic gold digging whore is more important than allowing atheists respond to this. :puke:

I'm reading The God Delusion

Few and far between they are. The last few years, she actually looked like a clown.
Let's post pics of your gf instead eh?

One day, a private home video will be found of her love making sessions with the old man husband before he died and left her billions. We will all witness her milking his prostate as his shriveled acorn drips out a werthers original down her cleavage.

I used to jerk off a lot to Anna Nicole Smith's issue of Playboy.

We're talking record numbers in the mid-90's here, for a short period I was convinced I sired one of her children.

In other news...

LOS ANGELES -- It's a new look for Britney. Pop singer Britney Spears has shaved her head completely bald.

US Magazine reported that Spears went into a hair parlor to get her head shaved and that when the hair stylist refused to shave her head, Spears grabbed the clippers and shaved it herself.

A Los Angeles television station grabbed footage of her Friday night at a tattoo parlor in the San Fernando Valley. She was there to get a couple of tiny tattoos on her wrist, a pair of pink and red lips. Us Weekly magazine reported that she also got a black, white and pink cross tattooed on her lower hip.

A parlor employee said Spears showed up unannounced and stayed for about 90 minutes, while dozens of fans, photographers and gawkers gathered outside.

The employee told US Magazine that Spears was agitated when she arrived at the tattoo parlor and that when someone asked her why she shaved her head, Spears said, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everybody touching me."

The woman said Spears "wasn't making sense at all" and that it seemed like she wasn't in a good place. She said Spears was "totally freaking out."

"She was a nightmare to deal with," the woman told the magazine. "She was screaming and flipping out from the pain and wiggling her body all around."

Police eventually arrived to control the crowd and help Spears' bodyguards guide her into a waiting SUV. And by that time, she had covered her head with the hood of a sweatshirt.

As for the new bald look, one fan who's not terribly thrilled said, "It looks terrible."

Earlier in the week, Spears checked into a rehabilitation facility and then quickly checked out, People Magazine reported. People reported that the pop diva checked herself into Eric Clapton's Crossroads Centre in Antigua but left after one day.

Meanwhile, an e-mail on Tuesday from Spears' former assistant said the pop star needs to get her act together because she is headed for "rock bottom."

Felicia Culotta worked for the 25-year-old pop star for nearly 10 years.

Culotta wrote an e-mail that was posted on the Web site ThatOtherBlog.com. It was addressed to "Ruben" who reportedly runs the Web site.

Since filing for divorce from Kevin Federline in November, Spears has drawn criticism for her drinking, partying and sloppy appearance.

In her e-mail, Culotta said that Spears' family and close friends are trying to help her. Culotta said she is now working as a corporate flight attendant and living in Mississippi.

Gina Orr, Spears' publicist at Jive Records, couldn't be reached at her office and didn't immediately respond to an e-mail from the Associated Press asking for comment.

1171702651879-a125faff6d.jpg

Devin, is that you?!!?