Anna Nicole Smith Checks Out

Good riddance.

I guess that old man's $400 million finally goes to his bitter sons, eh? A cold corpse can hardly file another appeal to get the cash, can it?

Jurched

i'm not sure about all the specifics, but i know the son that was fighting her over the money died last year.
he was 67.

now the race is on to see if her baby girl gets the money and who is the daddy [see: one who gets to control all the $$]. we knew her lawyer/husband/manager/whatever was claiming to be the daddy, then there was the photographer/ex-boyfriend, but now Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband has come out to say he's the father [but claimed they never had sex], plus there's a question about if she froze some of the old guy's sperm and had herself artificially inseminated.

just a mess.

GEEZ... the thought of that $474 million that that baby girl stands to inherit has the scumbags coming out of the woodwork.

so far, 5 men have claimed to be the father.

normally, you cant get one to step up and claim his responsibility. funny how a few hundred mil can bring out a guy's paternal instincts.

You're accusing a Jewish man (Howard K. Stern) of being a materialist... you ANTI-SEMITE.

no... him i accuse of being a murderer and a liar.
it's too much of a coincidence that he was in the room when her son, Daniel, died, then he whisked her off, leaving her 5-month old baby with a nanny in the Bahamas, and then he's there with her when she dies... apparently, under the same mysterious circumstances as her son.

now he's got that baby and has hidden away, refusing to submit to a DNA test. as long as he's considered the baby's 'father' he'll be the one in charge of the money.

i think when it's all said and done, they'll find that her ex, Larry Birkhead, is the father.

One things for sure, with ANS gone that baby girl has a chance to live a semi normal life--thats if her mom didnt mess her mind up with all of that shit she took during pregnancy