So my ex-girlfriend tried to kill herself.

the only thing ive found about metal/goth chicks is that they need a fucking wash.

Thank god im in to 80's metal.. hot model babes with tight leatherpants, thats NOT batshit crazy.. just dumb.

.. really, REALLY dumb. :lol:

Thank god im in to 80's metal.. hot model babes with tight leatherpants, thats NOT batshit crazy.. just dumb.

.. really, REALLY dumb. :lol:

yea but all those bitches are in their late 40's now, and the leather pants and big hair just hasn't held up well over the years

yea but all those bitches are in their late 40's now, and the leather pants and big hair just hasn't held up well over the years

Unless you have lived under a rock the past 5 years, 80's hair metal is coming back bigtime.
Over here in Sweden ALLOT of people between 15-25 are getting in to that 80's goodness.

And the chicks that ive met that actually grew up during that 80's metal era are fucking smokin'!
And on a sidenote, they are in their late 30's/early 40's.. only the girls in the music videos are in their late 40's/early 50's now days. ;)

Shit happens, man. My first gf literally killed herself after we broke up. I was young, very young, and finding that shit out was one of the worst moments of my life.
My suggestion: put some distance between you and her, before you get dragged deeper into the shithole.

Sorry for you. I've been many times in those situations but had the chance to have the "happy end" if I can say. That moments are in my mind forever, I exactly can feel the tension/stress of such situation even now when I think of it.

To [UEAK]Clowd, After many years of searching solution, we found, it's modern psychotherapy such as emotionnal,cognitive and behaviors treatments. But all psychologist arn't equal even if they pratice this kind of therapy.
So tell her that you can't help her more than being a friend but that (if you want) you can help her find a good psychologist that do the speciality I describe. The only problem is to find one who's have a good balance between listening and behavior exercices.

One thing I want to say is that all psychiatric drugs and psychanalyse ala Freud are the past of psychology, it's like alchemy is the past of real science such as modern physics/chemistry. You cannot break bad habits (including seeing only negative thing in the world, litterally) just by speaking, you need training. If those therapy never ends, there's a reason, they don't work!!

I think most metal chick need to see fucking psychologist to solve there problems, that's all. They aren't bad people, just desparate ones that make wrongs choices.
So don't take this for you, you're the one on what things have cristallized at this moment, it's not your fault at all,that comes from her past, just help her find a fucking good psychologist, and in a year or two you'll find a cool girl where now you only can see shitload of problems.

Just don't waste your time with bad psychanalyst/psychiatrist, find one like I described that will fix problems effectively, for real.

Besides, good jokes around here! lol

Metal chicks are fake people, wondering why?
I tell ya the answer: strange enough did you ever see at a concert a metal chick past her 30's? the only ones are very few.
Metal chicks love metal because they want to show you they're tough girls they don't give a shit about the music itself, it's just image, it's just how they want to appear.
Once they reach maturity they stop listening to this music, acting like stupid babies, hurting themselves etc etc.
Bitches!

To be fair, its a case of "some not all"

cause i know a few metal chicks that arent psychos....

i know a few non-metal chicks that ARE psychos... i think you just gotta be a little more vigilant as to who you're with

Metal chicks are fake people, wondering why?
I tell ya the answer: strange enough did you ever see at a concert a metal chick past her 30's? the only ones are very few.
Metal chicks love metal because they want to show you they're tough girls they don't give a shit about the music itself, it's just image, it's just how they want to appear.
Once they reach maturity they stop listening to this music, acting like stupid babies, hurting themselves etc etc.
Bitches!

And I have to agree ;) They're also dumping you if you're not trve enough, or have less tattoos/shorter hair than the "new boy sensation"....bah fark them :kickass:

I'm part of the club dating ( for 6 years now) a non metal girl and pretty happy with her :)