More than friends

scorpio01169

Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
I have a situation and I was wondering what you guys would do...it's kinda complicated but here it is.

My wife and I have sorta of an open relationship....she allows me to have sex with other women as long as she can watch( she's bi) and she like to participate sometimes. the problem I am having is, I met a woman and she asked if we could be friends, so I told her that I don't have female friends and don't want any. she then asked if we can go out on a date. I told her I was married but of me and my wifes agreement. she said so was she but she wanted something on the side and did not wanna share me with my wife however this woman wants to be more than a fuck...and I have told her she cant be no more than that. but she wont take the fucking hint. so I then told her that we cant meet and that I was not interested, but she wont stop asking me to be her lover. I have deleted her number and asked her to stop calling me but this woman is nuts. before calling the police on her...what would you guys do?

ok so your wife is bi (win)...you have another chick that wants to fuck (also win)...and somehow you see something wrong with this...correct me if im wrong but....WUT DA PROBLEM IZ?

ok so your wife is bi (win)...you have another chick that wants to fuck (also win)...and somehow you see something wrong with this...correct me if im wrong but....WUT DA PROBLEM IZ?

the problem is I can only fuck other women if she is watching.....the other woman aint into that kinda shit. she wants me alone. I just want her to understand that I cant be more to her than she wants me to be...but besides that. she wont stop texting or calling me. when my wife answers she hangs up.

You gotta be Pimpin ho's man, not letting em pimp you.
ok you might think Im an asshole when I tell you this...Im 40 my wife is 26, I told her when we first got together that I dont wanna be with anyone because I wont stop fucking other women and she said she was cool with that as long as she can watch me. so I was like fuck it. and we have been together going on four years.

This isn't a problem, do it or don't.

If you must, OK it with your girl, if not OK, move on or "cheat".

Hardly a real issue. Comes down to choice.

dude if the worst comes to it simply tell your wife and she'll chew the other girl so bad she'll never come back - what ever you do DO NOT dump your wife... i mean think logically for a sec. how many wife's are you aware of that allow you to fuck other girls?

dude if the worst comes to it simply tell your wife and she'll chew the other girl so bad she'll never come back - what ever you do DO NOT dump your wife... i mean think logically for a sec. how many wife's are you aware of that allow you to fuck other girls?

my wife knows about her...I told her when I met her....I wont leave my wife for two resons...we have a child together and she lets me fuck other women. in fact, one of the women Im fucking is coming over tomorrow to hook up with my wife...and Im not even in town and wont be until weds.

some women do this shit like its a game, and they see this as a competition between her and your wife. she gets you to break the commitment between you and your wife, which causes the relationship to fail, and then she expects you to crawl to her in desperation after loosing your wife, practically handing her a leash with your balls attached.

it will be tough, but don't fuck her!

some women do this shit like its a game, and they see this as a competition between her and your wife. she gets you to break the commitment between you and your wife, which causes the relationship to fail, and then she expects you to crawl to her in desperation after loosing your wife, practically handing her a leash with your balls attached.

it will be tough, but don't fuck her!
yeah...I feel ya.....it's not that tough..I wont fuck her.

For christ sakes this other women is just a piece of ass. You already have free rein to sleep with any other chick on the planet with your wife. Why would even consider it?

Do you think this other chick will leave you alone to go on your merry way after sleeping with you. No way, she will find a new way to attempt to ruin your marriage. That is what she is all about, don't delude yourself that your so sexy she can't live without your dick. She is after you so she can take you away from your wife.

Tell her to fuck off. Then never speak to her again. Or set her up with one of your buddies that has an std.

For christ sakes this other women is just a piece of ass. You already have free rein to sleep with any other chick on the planet with your wife. Why would even consider it?

Do you think this other chick will leave you alone to go on your merry way after sleeping with you. No way, she will find a new way to attempt to ruin your marriage. That is what she is all about, don't delude yourself that your so sexy she can't live without your dick. She is after you so she can take you away from your wife.

Tell her to fuck off. Then never speak to her again. Or set her up with one of your buddies that has an std.

Im not sure it's that deep where she cant get another dick...any woman can get dick, she just needs to move on because i dont want her that way.