More than friends

Fuck her but make it boring, or be an asshole, or something she won´t like, maybe she will loss interest in you, but can be otherwise so, sucky situation.

Fuck her but make it boring, or be an asshole, or something she won´t like, maybe she will loss interest in you, but can be otherwise so, sucky situation.

You know, that's really not a bad idea - like, "accidentally" slip it in her butt, and then grope her awkwardly, and then spooge in her hair and like work it around, that should do the trick :D

so then how does your wife feel about all this and how is she reacting to the fact that the other woman is being so persistent with wanting your dick? if your wife actually cared much she would do anything to help you remove this girl from your life - i've found that generally when woman are in love they tend to be very kind of "psychotic" when it comes to their turf (being you) so if your girl aint doing anything to help you out IMHO your wife is loosing interest in you. if this is the case your in desperate need to "woo" her back, if not for yourself then do it for your kid - if you want advice on that then hit me up and i'll help you to think like you were 21 again

fuck the french for romance - the irish know how to win back birds

I met a woman and she asked if we could be friends, so I told her that I don't have female friends and don't want any. she then asked if we can go out on a date. I told her I was married but of me and my wifes agreement. she said so was she but she wanted something on the side and did not wanna share me with my wife however this woman wants to be more than a fuck...and I have told her she cant be no more than that. but she wont take the fucking hint. so I then told her that we cant meet and that I was not interested, but she wont stop asking me to be her lover. I have deleted her number and asked her to stop calling me but this woman is nuts. before calling the police on her...what would you guys do?

How did you get in that situation to begin with? Is she a work acquaintance or a friend of a friend or what?

How did you get in that situation to begin with? Is she a work acquaintance or a friend of a friend or what?

she messeged me on tagged asking if we could be friends...thats when I told her I dont have female friends and dont want any. I just don't see the point in having female friends..I always wanna fuck them. so I tell them straight up.

so then how does your wife feel about all this and how is she reacting to the fact that the other woman is being so persistent with wanting your dick? if your wife actually cared much she would do anything to help you remove this girl from your life - i've found that generally when woman are in love they tend to be very kind of "psychotic" when it comes to their turf (being you) so if your girl aint doing anything to help you out IMHO your wife is loosing interest in you. if this is the case your in desperate need to "woo" her back, if not for yourself then do it for your kid - if you want advice on that then hit me up and i'll help you to think like you were 21 again

at first my wife was pissed because when she kept calling and hanging up...but she stopped calling but keeps texting and instant messeging me.

she messeged me on tagged asking if we could be friends...thats when I told her I dont have female friends and dont want any. I just don't see the point in having female friends..I always wanna fuck them. so I tell them straight up.

I'm not familiar with Tagged -- does it display user's phone numbers to other users?

Yeah, I wasn't ready to write her off as a complete stranger psycho who started cock-stalkin' you out of the clear blue sky with no provocation when it sounded like non-platonic digits may have been exchanged at some point, giving the impression of interest on your part. I've been in that situation before -- thought there might be hook up potential and after things went south she kept pursuing and calling coz I'd given her just enough rope to hang me with. All that helped was time and distance and her discovering weed. (And it certainly didn't hurt that I had no wife for her to aggravate.)

Sounds like you have that clear... if not, head to a bar, grab the loneliest ugly bastard you can find, and tell the psycho that she has to sleep with said lonely ugly bastard before having a chance with you - think 'medieval lords using peasants to check food for poison' - and with any luck you'll have solved at least two problems.

Yeah... the French can make sleeping with Frenchmen seem like a good idea, while the Irish have such wonderful tactics as calling women 'birds' - who would you trust?

Jeff

That sound trashy too, no doubt there.

I prefer to just confuse people into doing what I want - if you ever want to *really* fuck with someone's head, tell her that you're looking for someone who's pisexual just because you want to see how the geometry works out...

Jeff

That sound trashy too, no doubt there.

I prefer to just confuse people into doing what I want - if you ever want to *really* fuck with someone's head, tell her that you're looking for someone who's pisexual just because you want to see how the geometry works out...

Jeff
haha:lol::lol:
π-sexual

Tell her 'Ok, we may fuck', and just before doing it, start farting a lot. Even if she's psycho, there's no way she'll accept that.

But dude, you're lucky. It must be fun being married this way, huh..