Another one bites the dust

Just don't try and fix it all, man. When issues/problems are accepted they aren't issues or problems. Soak up some un-diluted un-distracted reality (eg no entertainment, even for just 4 hours) for a while then come back to normal and you'll feel better.

Glad to have played a part in you feeling better.

Look up "Metta" on google. :)

Personally, I've been having some difficulty in my current relationship since the new year (though in my case it's more frustration about caring for her deeply and not being able to let go, despite feeling that there are irreconcilable diffiulties), and I gotta tell ya, these past few months I've had great mood-elevating success with lifting weights regularly, watching lots of 80s action movies, listening to lots of metal, and getting in touch with what it feels like to be a man :D Obviously hyper-masculinity is unattractive to women (not to mention hilarious to everyone else), but as long as you have a good tongue-in-cheek attitude about it and don't take it too seriously (the aforementioned 80s action movies are as heartwarmingly goofy and campy as they are macho), I've found the testosterone rush to be quite addicting, and it's way better than moping and feeling sorry for yourself - give it a shot!

EDIT: However, I should clarify that I'm really not advocating getting angry, cuz it really does poison you and take a toll on your well-being (although it can definitely be a good motivator when your struggling to get those last reps out in a lift) - more just building strength and confidence in yourself (and for lifting, I've had great success following the workout guides and motivational writings here, and then the actual routine here - thanks to Adam for the latter!)

Shit sucks brother, keep at it though, you'll be back up in no time.

Seems the general rule of thumb is that if you really have to work yourself to the ground and go completely out of your way to please a woman, she is NOT right for you, or worth any of your time.

That, or I'm just far too cynical for my own good :lol:

Hi there buddy,

Well my life sucks too and I'm only 2 years younger than you. I just don't have the woman problem. But I digress, I had that too. The main thing is to focus on improving yourself/your quality of life. Try to have more fun, and do things which will improve your skills in whatever it is you wish to pursue, with time, you'll be glad you got rid of the deadweight, which is sadly, what many women are. Go for a ball game, a motor race, a festival, at least a friggin roller coaster ride or something. Enroll in some classes or something. Do things that will better you and only you.

And like Harry told ya, yeah, chix don't dig that sacrifice shit. If you have to stretch yourself too thin for anyone they ain't worth it. Remember it is 1) your life 2) the only life you'll ever live, so go and make it better for yourself. Or if you really have to be good to someone (because of an inner urge), there's tons of charity work around ;)

You guys are awesome. I dont know how to thank you all, because your words really helpful.

Marcus sometimes I go to gym but I am not very dedicated. That´s a thing that I have to do more often. 80´s action movies are awesome!lol When I was unemployed I saw a movie every night. In that time I discovered awesome classic movies. The master of suspense, Hitchcock has a lot of them. I have to see for 347583456 time, Commando! ahah it´s one of the most epic action movies from 80´s :D

Once again thanks a lot to everyone that wrote words of support. It means a lot.