Ex girlfriends...

Should I/would you hit it

• Yes, if you don't you're gayer than that time that dude gave you a reach-around.

Votes: 49 66.2%
  • No.

Votes: 25 33.8%

• Total voters
The real true CRUCIAL factor here is the rarity of an opportunity like this! If you haven't been laid in 6 months then there is no amount of craziness that could ever make you question this decision. If however there's a solid chance that you could go out this weekend and bang a chick who's just as hot and won't ever get your number, stay away from this crazy wiccan bitch :lol:

Double_trouble_45fe2c.jpg

DoubleBag.gif

products_bloodBag.jpg

LL_double_bag-02.jpg

IMG_7459.JPG

Dude, if she's got kids.... fuck that man. Atleast I would've. No way am I gonna be in a relationship with a woman who already has 2 kids from 2 different fucking guys... jeez! That's like instant pact of death of doomy doom for you.

Sure, she might understand that you don't want to be their father figure, but will they? I'm assuming they're not so old though, but it's a different story if they're already grown teenagers. All the expectations.... I voted NO atleast :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

subtle...

No way am I gonna be in a relationship with a woman who already has 2 kids from 2 different fucking guys... jeez! That's like instant pact of death of doomy doom for you.

NO! I said nothing of a relationship... fuck that... i just got out of one that was almost 4 years... i'm definitely good on all that shit...

i think we need to see a pic to be able to vote.

While I don't see how a pic will help with the vote... most people's taste in women differ... ESPECIALLY on this board... i think there was a thread about that... or one that turned in that...

anyway... i'm working on it... haven't seen her since... well... before I started this thread...

Do it. Ex sex is great because they know you and you know them :D

And yeah, bring your own condoms, sounds like she's not too careful with birth control. If possible do it at her place so you can escape if things get crazy :p

You should totally funk her! And then get your groove on and split!