Cheating/back stabbing girlfriends

Not to bring up an old thread or anything, but after all this shit happened, I ended up giving her a second chance. A few days ago, I woke her up to tell her to do the dishes like she was a little less dyslexic of a fucktard, and she ended up storming off and leaving back to her grandma's house. When she stormed off, I chased her around the town to make sure she wouldn't do anything retarded, and she didn't because I did that. But I was standing in the middle of a street bawling hysterically due to the shit she was saying to me, and she was looking me in the eye and laughing in my face. That's not the first time she's done the exact, same, thing.

Finally did it, broke up with her. Just can't help feeling like complete and utter shit due to the fact that I'll probably be alone in this house 90% of the time from now on, and that's the absolute worst seeing as I'm used to living with her and only her.

I really don't know what to do. She's gone, I'm here alone left to pay full price of the rent which will probably require me having to get a 2nd fulltime job, and I'm supposed to get my drivers' license on Thursday (haven't gotten it yet due to my eyesight.) I don't really have any lady friends anymore because Allison made me stop talking to every single one of them, and I'm 40 miles away from all of my old friends.

dude the exact same thing happened to me,about a year ago to the day i first met her now,i am in the process of getting over said slut,she fucked one of my workmates,who's bragged about it two one or two ppl,he denies it to my face,now i wanna punch the fuck out've this dude who was supposedly a mate,you're not alone man.

I had the dude she cheated on me with come over a week back and I broke his kneecaps and put him in a coma. Got out of it because I told him to leave and when he wouldn't, well, 'protecting my property' :)

It really, really is worth it. The satisfaction is priceless.

yeah i can only imagine the satisfaction...i've been trying to get this dude to meet me but he won't,he's a bit bigger than me but knows i'll flog him,you have no idea how hard it is looking at this dude at work and not losing it,i just wanna lay a few good ones on him,i'm not so concerned about her,i kinda knew what she's like but this guy is supposed to be a mate,there's no excuse at all,never fuck with a mates misses,either myself or my bro will sort him out.I think that if you let a chick know how much they mean to you then some,not all tend to see it as a weakness and exploit it,like they say treat em mean,keep em keen.

I woke her up to tell her to do the dishes like she was a little less dyslexic of a fucktard, and she ended up storming off and leaving back to her grandma's house. When she stormed off, I chased her around the town to make sure she wouldn't do anything retarded, and she didn't because I did that. But I was standing in the middle of a street bawling hysterically due to the shit she was saying to me, and she was looking me in the eye and laughing in my face. That's not the first time she's done the exact, same, thing.

Im sorry man, but from reading this you seem to be the walking definition of "douchebag"

its hardly supprising that you guys have/had a fucked up relationship when, from what i can see, you don't have a shred of respect or courtesy for the girl.

Im sorry man, but from reading this you seem to be the walking definition of "douchebag"

its hardly supprising that you guys have/had a fucked up relationship when, from what i can see, you don't have a shred of respect or courtesy for the girl.

+1

The bitch did cheat on him fuck knows how many times. Doing the dishes is mild compensation at best.

I can indeed dig it, but I dunno how he treated her.
Say my ex was cheating on me while we were still together, I'd probably make her wash the fucking dishes. It's the least she could do to make up for boning some guy for weed.

Otherwise, I honestly wouldn't support the whole "GET IN THE KITCHEN BITCH" attitude, but perhaps its a little more justified here haha

I had the dude she cheated on me with come over a week back and I broke his kneecaps and put him in a coma. Got out of it because I told him to leave and when he wouldn't, well, 'protecting my property' :)

It really, really is worth it. The satisfaction is priceless.

Dude, you have fucking serious issues. That is not cool no matter how much of a scumbag the dude is, no one else needs to get fucked up for life just because you have a majorly dysfunctional relationship with your girl, seriously, you put him in a coma?

Seems to me you think you have more dignity this way or something? Because you're scraping the bottom of the barrel at the moment, you just seem totally paranoid that something better was never going to come along. Which to be honest I don't understand because A) you're a very talented dude, and B) from the pics I've seen of your gf she was pretty average looking anyway.

Just think of how much easier it would have been if you'd just dumped her and stuck with it instead of crawling back like a little bitch, bawling your eyes out then kneecapping some dude out of all out jealousy and rage.

How weak does that make you look instead of just dropping her and moving on to better?

Öwen;8665542 said:
Dude, you have fucking serious issues. That is not cool no matter how much of a scumbag the dude is, no one else needs to get fucked up for life just because you have a majorly dysfunctional relationship with your girl, seriously, you put him in a coma?

Seems to me you think you have more dignity this way or something? Because you're scraping the bottom of the barrel at the moment, you just seem totally paranoid that something better was never going to come along. Which to be honest I don't understand because A) you're a very talented dude, and B) from the pics I've seen of your gf she was pretty average looking anyway.

Just think of how much easier it would have been if you'd just dumped her and stuck with it instead of crawling back like a little bitch, bawling your eyes out then kneecapping some dude out of all out jealousy and rage.

How weak does that make you look instead of just dropping her and moving on to better?

I can't help but agree with this post. I wasn't going to say shit (especially because of a recent post I made) but you had to go there. (ShreddyMarz)

I personally would shake the guy/s hand and possibly tell him/them to take my horrible bitch off my hands.

That's the sad thing, though. All I ever did was love and respect that woman. I was the only one in her life that ever gave two and a half shits about her, and she recognizes. She just has too many self esteem issues.. I knew she did when I 'took her in' from the abusive lifestyle she was given.. I tried to show her the brighter side of things, the best life I could possibly in my power give her. Sacrificed moving to California with my buddies to start a new life because I wanted to move 100 miles away with her to start a new life with HER.. I'd never say that, to that girl.. Could never truly bring myself to it. When I wrote that message, I was a little on the downside :\