I asked her out.

Dave_Mustaine84

Boogies Woogies
Nov 27, 2002
MillPark, Victoria, Australia
We were walking around Northlands Shopping Centre during lunchtime and I asked her what her plans for the weekend were, said she was working and shit then she asked me said I was doing nothing so I asked her if she wanted to do something but she said she was busy which was fair enough cause it seemed so, I wasn't rejected though, I could tell from when we got back to class, we got back at different times, she didn't move seats from next to me and seemed to have moved closer. We shared a cool moment (well i think so) when during class after lunch i started telling her about Opeth and how much she would love them because of how she fingerpicks and she looked me straight in the eyes and didn't look away once, she kinda had this look about her that i get when i charm her hahaha.

My mate in the class who is 26 and is good class friends with her told me about how she told him awhile ago about how she just broke up with her boyfriend, so he reckons she is still getting over him.
To my amazement though the silly bugger has been trying to set the two of us up :headbang: .

I think it'd be great if she went to Opeth, became a big fan and then decided to start posting on some metal forums and came here and read all this. :)

Nah I think she'll be most impressed by the posts about touching up drunk high school girls :headbang: Dude its a win-win situation! Tell her about the forums!

no one is ever single anymore...
live alone, need sex - go to brothel.

ah thats the life.

JonBonJovi said:
I'm busy is usually a polite way of saying not interested buddy!
That's what I thought 12 years ago when Kerry said that she was busy......turns out that she WAS busy.

12 years later, things are still going !!

It does seem like chicks always seem to have boyfriends. Or they say they do to stop guys asking them out. Persevere, Terry, persevere. Try again next weekend.