Me and a Girl

Dave_Mustaine84

Boogies Woogies
Nov 27, 2002
MillPark, Victoria, Australia
(Copy'ed n Paste'd from a diff board)

Intro: I'm in what is called YR13, its practically a TAFE course but its done at a high school, 2-3 days a week, there is this chick in yr 12 who is ubar hot and is a rock chick (listens to emo and pop punk and is a nice cool person).
She is always hanging with this dude in her yr level who has kissed her, but she doesn't want him even though he is more attractive than me in a way!

Story:

Tuesday - This 15 yr old metallica freak fag, who is in the class and is hated by everyone because he is so imature tells her that i like her, i've been giving him the cold shoulder even since!

that night was a school open night and both her and my bands were playing a small 2-3 song set each, i didn't try to talk to her as i had never done so before because i was real shy and scarred about it all.

Wednesday - We had an excursion tour to a local concert theatre, we were all seated in this studio room around round tables and amazingly she was sitting just across the road from me on the opposite table, then when we went on the tour of the place, she was walking and standing right near me the whole time, but i was way to shy and scarred still to talk to her.

Anyway we got back and my mate told me to come into one of the rehearsal room's at school, i walked in and GUESS WHAT?? OMG!!!11!!11! she was there with another girly friend from music class, about to jam, she plays guitar u see.

anyway i say to her "man that riff u played last night was sick as" and she was like "yeah i wrote it" and i was like "no way that riff rules" she giggles and i leave the room with my mate. Our first conversation a success!

later he goes back to fix the problem and tell's her that i don't like her but think she's "real hot and wants to get to know her", to which say said "im not looking for a relationship at the moment but want to get to know him too".
badomen.gif

Thursday - I was walking around and walked into a rehearsal room, she was there alone and i instinctively and straight off the bat said to her "hey can u teach me that sick riff u wrote?" and she was like "yeah", and from there i spent like an hour in the room with her just talking and playing a bit of guitar, she was happy talking to me and had a smile on her face and was giggling and saying that i better not steal her riff.
badomen.gif

I was about to take her to the computer room to show her this kick arse song that i recorded on cubase, and just as we were walking past the big class room, i heard "HEY TERRY" it was my teacher, i had totally forgotten about class and was about 30 minutes late
tongue1.gif

So what do you think?

She btw isn't a loud person, she is real shy, quiet, soft spoken, and a bit introverted.

badomen.gif
smile1.gif

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
Dude, I've met you, you fucking suck when it comes to charming ladies, I've basically almost got this cat in the bag, and your still left wondering why Alanna said no.
Yeah as if that was ever going to happen anyway Terry. You know it when I say I was never actually trying since I knew it was never going to happen.

And no? I never asked.

Fuckin sick ass!

I was waitin for a special guest appearence from Nu_Tek 7, but I guess not all storys can be masterpiece's.

Has this hot chik played her sick riff infront of 7 million people yet, or is that next week?