Tonight was fucking great! ( . ) ( . )

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
2nd chick was FUCKING SICK in terms of fucking, but not that great a looker, she never been kissed (she would be a 6 out of 10), she was wearing a low LOW cut top showing off her boobs which are FUCKING GREAT cause she's italian, i went upto her and put my hand on her waist and talked to her for a couple of seconds but she said "no terry" and walked off, but i did have some fun with her, even though she kept saying "no" when i asked her to dance.
like when we were all in a circle dancing and i was next to her with my arm around her i would caress her arm with one of my fingers in a romantic kinda way and would run my hand down her back when the song would finish in a charming way.

THAT could quite possibly be the best quote I have ever read on a forum.
I especially like this sentance:

2nd chick was FUCKING SICK in terms of fucking, but not that great a looker

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
the first chick i went upto on the dance floor and put my hand on her waist to which she replied "oooo terry" i then slid it onto her arse(type of arse that i like, chunky but not too chunky) to which she laughed, i then walked away (cause the alcohol was warying off and i would've been on a erection had i continued), i then went back upto her and put my hand on waist to which she replied "no terry" and walked off :bah:

This "(cause the alcohol was warying off and i would've been on a erection had i continued)" is pure comedy gold as well. hahaah :lol: :lol: :lol: