What do you think of this?

Dave_Mustaine84

Boogies Woogies
Nov 27, 2002
MillPark, Victoria, Australia
I am apologising for last Friday night at Deanna's party, I am disgusted at not only with what I did, but also at myself for doing it, it was totally out of character for me, and I believe I was an A-grade arsehole, even though I may have been drunk that is still no excuse for what I did. I hope we can retain the great friendship that we once held. forever sorry, Terry.

It's an apology i sent to this chick over msn, that i hit on, at a party whilst i was drunk, i wanted to remain friends with her, so i sent her that. i she still wants to be friends with me, cause she said bye at the end of the party to me.

she was on "away" when i sent it, and i had to go straight after sending it as i was getting kicked off the pc, i hope she doesn't think that I ran away after sending it.

i got fucked over too, my mate who i had told that i was gonna go after her, went and pashed her :yell: , and all night long he had egged me on to go after her.

Am I right to now hate him? Ladies is he a sleaze?

p.s. i didn't ring her to apologise cause i don't have her phone number.

What exactly did you do to her?
I wouldn't be so hard on yourself, there is nothing wrong with having a go, and yes i would be pissed off with your mate,

Grass cutting is not cool at all

You were drunk, you hit on a chick, so what. If had written apologies to every chick I have hit on whilst drunk, I would have RSI.

Next time don't apologise, just stalk her.

I laughed at this part:

it was totally out of character for me

hahahaha. Bullshit. From the way you carry on here, it was not out of character at all. It was out of character for you to apologise :lol:

Sorry dude, you have no idea

Though ive been less than complimentary about his behaviour before, at least MMM apologised for being a dick to her, which is at least something. Perhaps there is hope for you yet :)

Though saying sorry and doing the same thing again the next night sort of defeats the purpose, not to say you will of course, but well, you might ;) :)

Spruce Goose said:
I laughed at this part:

it was totally out of character for me

hahahaha. Bullshit. From the way you carry on here, it was not out of character at all. It was out of character for you to apologise :lol:

Sorry dude, you have no idea

That is in charchter for a male, lying to women is one of the things we do best.

now that I think about it, i don't have ANYTHING to really apologise about really, all i did was try to pick her up.

damn now i kinda feel like a fag, i should've done what a mate said and just said "Sorry I, i was drunk".

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
now that I think about it, i don't have ANYTHING to really apologise about really, all i did was try to pick her up.
Exactly ! there is nothing wrong with that mate

What exactly did you try, did you kiss her or grab her ass or what ?
Did she tell you to piss off or slap you ?
I want details !!