What would you do?

No.. listen to something like... Uhmm.. let's see..

Six Feet Under - No Warning Shot..

Die motherfucker... DIE.. DIE!!!
I'll put a bullet between your fucking eyes..

:headbang:

:lol: Sorry, Maybe you shouldn't... :)

I've had a similar experience - so I may have had similar feelings to what you must be going through.

It seems logical to "hate the bitch, dump her, and let her know whos in charge", but it really isn't logical. It's a basic emotion based reaction to being treated like that. It won't really solve anything, as if you love her, you'll definately be away from her. It will only hurt you more. If she doesn't love you, or just cannot keep control around alcoholic beverages, then this will keep on happening unless you confront her about it.

Think things through - try to be as logical and well reasoned as you can, just don't do things off the top of your head. You can often plan and think things through and salvage what you can, and in most cases is won't hurt as much as flat out abandoning her.

And if things like this happen again, be sure to turn to other people and get their opinions as you have done here.

Sorry it this made no sense.

Do your best to let her see things from your perspective, and if she isn't coming off that clearly, let her know and tell her to explain her view in detail.

Originally posted by _Transparent_
looking back to ancient Greece and Rome, we see that women were not allowed out of their houses and were confined to their quaters usually the upstairs of the house all thier lives. only allowed out to funerals and religious festivals. women didnt divorce, there are records of maye 2 women that went to court over it (men didnt have to go to court if they wanted a divorce, they would just chuck the woman out, full stop)

anyway the point is that women didnt really have the chance to fuck around with other men and you should slap some sense into your supposed girl friend (when i say slap that means, um talk)
but seriously you shouldnt let a girl outta your site at a party, your a bloke, u know that when your drunk the nearest thing you go to is a...woman, so you should keep your eye on her, and you could have accidently spilt a drink over this bloke too, or accidently hit him with a hammer or lead bar.

That's so .....er....primitive.....

i had a similar expierience when I was a bit younger ,,,, well not really ,, but it was kind of the same ,,,

I was at a party with my girlfriend on my birthday and I was loaded, as everyweekend and she was pretty drunk ,, anyway ,, when I'm drunk and stonned at the same time ( which is every weekend) my eyes look like they are closed shut but I can see everything that goes on around me perfectly ,, anyway she(gf) was talkin to me and I was loaded and shit and couldn't talk ,, then she just laughed at me and kissed me then she sat by the side of me and started drinkin whatever she had . About 30 minute's passed,,, she got up and left the room ,,, then a couple of my friends came in and sat down drinkin ,, they thought I was asleep ,, anyway my gf came back in and sat down and started to talk to them ,,, then three of them left and went up stairs ,, and thats the last I saw of them for a couple hours ,,,, I somehow managed to get out of the room and go to the kitchen ,where I was told what my girlfriend and my "friends" were doing up stairs,,I stayed calm for about 20 minutes ,, just sat there and took part in some weed smoking . Then it just kicked in what was going on and I flipped ,,, being the drunken fool I am ,,I started for the stairs ,,, on my drunken halfway's up (stairs are bad when drunken) I came across one of my "friends" comming down ,, who immidiately turned around and walked back to the room and I geuss announced my pressence ,,,, anyway I, still a bit drunken and fried out of my tree couldn't make it up the stairs so I sat on em for about 20 -30 minutes . I was awoken by the slamming of a door and foot steps behind me ,, well lets just say I greeted my bastard so called "friends" with swinging closed fists ,,,,, nothin like rage under the influence ,,,,my "girlfriend" got afraid and called her mother ,,,, and about 20 minutes passed and my real friends were tryin to stop me from beating the living shit out of my not so real friends, who were up stairs and wouldn't come down ,, so to there luck the cops showed up and we all had to leave that crazy place ,, so me and my friend and his step-sister left the party around 1:00 and went to get something to eat ( I think) ,,,,after that me and my friends step-sister went to the glynmillinn trails (walking trail in corner brook) walked around and talked about what happened ,then we smoked what I had left and stayed there for a while ,,,

I don't know how that story was similar to your's but whatever .

to make a long story short ,, my 2 good friends fucked my girlfriend on my birthday and I flipped at em and broke some body parts,,it's amazing what you can do when your pissed off ....

and the lesson learned from all of this
Sometimes you might find a girl that you think you would do anything for ,, until she gets drunk and fucks your two friends on your birthday.

Basically

I just want to say that I feel bad for you CladInDarkness. I wish I could say that I could say that this was the first time I hear something like that... Same goes for you warsofwinter.

I don't know if I would break up with her yet. She obviously regrets doing what she did, so if you can scare her enough into believing you will break up with her then i'm pretty sure she won't do anything like that again.

It sounds like you've been too easy on her and let her do whatever she wants to. Let her know that you won't take it anymore and let her be the one crawling back to you for forgiveness.

Originally posted by hibernal_dream
I don't know if I would break up with her yet. She obviously regrets doing what she did, so if you can scare her enough into believing you will break up with her then i'm pretty sure she won't do anything like that again.

It sounds like you've been too easy on her and let her do whatever she wants to. Let her know that you won't take it anymore and let her be the one crawling back to you for forgiveness.
I can't do that. I got an e-mail from her she said that she really doesn't care that i break up with her because she doesn't want to be hurt by it, but she assures me that she still likes me. I read her journal today and I think she really does care.

Originally posted by _Transparent_
looking back to ancient Greece and Rome, we see that women were not allowed out of their houses and were confined to their quaters usually the upstairs of the house all thier lives. only allowed out to funerals and religious festivals. women didnt divorce, there are records of maye 2 women that went to court over it (men didnt have to go to court if they wanted a divorce, they would just chuck the woman out, full stop)

anyway the point is that women didnt really have the chance to fuck around with other men and you should slap some sense into your supposed girl friend (when i say slap that means, um talk)
but seriously you shouldnt let a girl outta your site at a party, your a bloke, u know that when your drunk the nearest thing you go to is a...woman, so you should keep your eye on her, and you could have accidently spilt a drink over this bloke too, or accidently hit him with a hammer or lead bar.

What's the fucken point of the first paragraph? Ancient Greek men fucked with little boys, and each other... are you suggesting we lock up the women and do the same?

Originally posted by CladInDarkness

I can't do that. I got an e-mail from her she said that she really doesn't care that i break up with her because she doesn't want to be hurt by it, but she assures me that she still likes me. I read her journal today and I think she really does care.

She got you wrapped around like a handkerchief. Break those chains boy.

Originally posted by CladInDarkness

First of all, im sorry about all this shit Clad :s
and now....how can she say she doesnt care if you break up with her???? it looks like this relationship is not that important to her as it is important to you...

and WHAT THE FUCK is "i think im falling in love with you"?
I always thought people first fall in love and THEN become friends
if she's not sure that she even loves you, then your relationship is based on what, if not love ? :confused:

and one last thing - love sucks big time. :(

Hey, well shes like really insecure, so she doesn't really want to tell me anything. And her response to me asking her whether or not its was ok to have her head in the guys crotch was, "oh it was all a joke" Bullshit blah.
Well, soulreaper it seems you have bad luck with chicks too. Euripides is right all women are evil!!!!! Except a few, I can't see any opeth girl being evil in that way.

Hey dude
I think that sucks what she did...for whatever reason she did it. It's not a nice way of `testing' you which ever way you look at it either. I'm a girl, but there's no I could relate to what she has done. It's downright mean and I don't think anyone should have to put up with that.
I probably wouldn't turn my back on a friendship, eh it's up to you...but I think that's really bad what she did. Hope it all works out for you anyway :)

"but it was funny because me and becky yetsreday just bragged abouyt tony b/c danielle has been crazy for him for like ever and even tho she has a bf we both know that she wants him and is upset b/c we got him "
Well that came straight from my gf's mouth. She can have him and keep him fuck her. I'm breaking up with her

forget what i said earlier...
sad thing, but you don't have to endure this feebleminded person. you'll get over it. if not, we'll help