Girls are idiots (some) (most actually)

You know, yesterday when I first read this thread I thought about posting a true story of a certain woman and myself - a sad story that is. However, for some reason I decided not to post and instead I phoned her for the first time in several months. I half-expected her to not answer or to hang up immediately; but I still wanted to talk with her, at least to say properly "goodbye".

And guess what, she answered, laughed - and said that she'd like to keep in touch with me once again! Not knowing what to think, I just said: "okay". Which was very stupid, because I should have said: "no, I don't want to be hurt by you anymore". But I was just so confused! And I think that is the worst thing in women - they are so unpredictable that you never know what to do "right" with them.

-Villain (np: Enter My Silence - "Neverdawn")

One of my friends was over just last night, said his girlfriend broke up with him because she thought "he needed to do some soul searching" which is total bull IMO. This guys hasn't been unhappy (outwardly!) a day of life, and he was totally jonesed. :cry: I tried to give him support...tried to "decode" what she may have been trying to say to him.

She's broke up with him, but she's going to call him in 2 weeks. His problem was "WHY!" and "DON'T BOTHER!" She just...wants...to...be...:eek: FRIENDS! :eek: AHH!! :loco:

Lynn

Originally posted by Opet
One of my friends was over just last night, said his girlfriend broke up with him because she thought "he needed to do some soul searching" which is total bull IMO. This guys hasn't been unhappy (outwardly!) a day of life, and he was totally jonesed. :cry: I tried to give him support...tried to "decode" what she may have been trying to say to him.

She's broke up with him, but she's going to call him in 2 weeks. His problem was "WHY!" and "DON'T BOTHER!" She just...wants...to...be...:eek: FRIENDS! :eek: AHH!! :loco:

Lynn

I got enough friends already... BIATCH.

It feels good to say that. Followed with the salutatory middle finger.