What pisses you off?!

I hate moving....I have been moving the factory I work in from one location to anoter for 2 weeks now, and my boss just keeps gtting in the way annoying me and I wanna kick his smelly old arse.

Other than that most tings piss me off, you know the government, the society that wants toovechargefor everthing and try and tell me what to wear to look 'cool' ortowhat to do toi be 'in' FUCK OFF! come near me again hippy greenie cunt and I'll smash you lot too fuckheads

Mark said:
Oh, what pisses me off most: knowing there are little old ladies throughout the country who donate £2 or more of their pension each month to a cancer charity, because their sister/brother/husband/whoever died of cancer, and want to help find a cure. and 1 third of that donation goes towards paying the phone bill of the women who sit at their desk all day berating their husbands over pointless shit, or paying for their photocopies of their hands that they've tacked on the notice board, or paying for their friday drinks session, or their phone calls to their girlfriends to complain about their husbands.

And those cunts with clipboards on Tottenham Court Rd who get paid £10/hour + to try and con old ladies into donating £2 or more a month.
i hate cunts who don't use the $ sign and instead use that other pommy piece of shit-fuck-my-arse-pahleasee bullshit :loco:

one thing that is pissing me off at the moment is a job, my family is cornering me into getting one (GOD DAMN IT LET ME BE A ROCK GOD U SONS OF BITCHES) and i don't know which one to go for, they all seem to be quite dull.

the only companies around here that would be offering a job would be Spotlight and Safeway, but i dunno i hate those jobs :(

i should probably train and become a guitar teacher i suppose as i know shitloads of theory.

*ADDED BONUS*
another pissing me off is these "Search Engines" or should i say fucking "Internet Shopping Engine" as with every single search the top ten sites are amazon or some other shitty site links to merchandise :mad:

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
the only companies around here that would be offering a job would be Spotlight and Safeway, but i dunno i hate those jobs :(
Dude, ask Koichi if he loves working at KFC. Ask Trent if he loves being a pizza guy. At your age you should take any job you can. You can always move on to something else.

promo
MetalMeshuggahMan said:
i hate cunts who don't use the $ sign and instead use that other pommy piece of shit-fuck-my-arse-pahleasee bullshit :loco:
[color=#aoeooa]You're just jealous because you don't have the pound sign (£) on your keyboard. Come on admit it Terry.

Plus they have both.[/color]

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
i know but i was talking to a mate who works at coles on part time and he only gets $133 a week!!

although i guess it wouldn't be that bad, but the thing is, i wanna save for all sorts of musician stuff :(
It's easier to save with a job than without one. Trust me on this.

I hate it when I use the panoramic assist function on my digital camera, and the pictures don't f'king line up. :mad:

God Terry your complaining...I worked 3 p/t jobs whilst still at school in yr 9 and 10 as well as had Austudy but did not see a single cent unless I snuck small amount out. My bitch mother used to take the lot and it all tottaled over $300 a week!
Get of your lazy ass and get a bloody job and pay your fare share..your parents are not there to take care of you all your life!

Another thing that pisses me off.. the retired tradesmen who work part-time at Mitre 10 and Bunnings only because they're too tight to touch their super, or because their wives want them out of the house a few hours a week. :mad:

Yeah there is one of those at Bunnings up here in the mountains Brian and I stood there at the help desk for ages whilst one pottered about with a box for ages standing right there a couple of old man shuffles away!
I am applying for a job at Mitre 10 at Wentworth Falls.