What do you think of this?

yea cool, look i know you know this by now, but if she laughed or whatever

it means she isn't pissed off so there was no need to apologise.

Ill tell you something i have learned about chicks over the years, If you learn not to get embarrassed about being rejected (i know its hard) you will start scoring with heaps of chicks, it doesn't matter what you look like or anything like that, if you act confident and just act like you don't give a shit if they turn you down, that’s when they will start chasing you.

They like blokes who know how to play the game! :headbang:

:lol: this has been a great read for a laugh!
You boys make me laugh with your comments about trying it on with girls....maybe if you treated them with a bit of respect or showed youw ere not so desperate you may be more lucky.

Terry is only 19, so he is allowed to try and pick up while drunk. I have been with my girlfriend since I was 18 (now almost 23). I lover her dearly, but if I had my time again, I would love to do the whole picking up miscellaneous skanks thing :)

Is indeed. :) That's the bad part about not being single....can't do that anymore. Unless of course you're a 50yo western businessman in Asia, in which case that's your new role in life.

Anyway tezzmeister, you've really got nothing to apologise about, given that she went and told her friends.