Tonight was fucking great! ( . ) ( . )

Dave_Mustaine84

Boogies Woogies
Nov 27, 2002
MillPark, Victoria, Australia
i went to a mates 18th and tried to pick up two stubborn bitches but got rejected as u can guess from my choice of words.

the first chick i went upto on the dance floor and put my hand on her waist to which she replied "oooo terry" i then slid it onto her arse(type of arse that i like, chunky but not too chunky) to which she laughed, i then walked away (cause the alcohol was warying off and i would've been on a erection had i continued), i then went back upto her and put my hand on waist to which she replied "no terry" and walked off :bah:

2nd chick was FUCKING SICK in terms of fucking, but not that great a looker, she never been kissed (she would be a 6 out of 10), she was wearing a low LOW cut top showing off her boobs which are FUCKING GREAT cause she's italian, i went upto her and put my hand on her waist and talked to her for a couple of seconds but she said "no terry" and walked off, but i did have some fun with her, even though she kept saying "no" when i asked her to dance.
like when we were all in a circle dancing and i was next to her with my arm around her i would caress her arm with one of my fingers in a romantic kinda way and would run my hand down her back when the song would finish in a charming way.

so thats what happened :p ( :( )

i did have some fun, like this yr 11 girl that im friends with and who is hot, asked me to dance with her and we were holding hands when we danced and i had my hands on her waists and she rubbed her body against mine (she was like this cause im friends with her only and she's knows im not gonna try and pick her up).

great night, woulda been great if i picked up the chick with the arse cause she woulda been fun to fuck :(

p.s. blame all spelling mistakes on my drunkiness

What has me not going out got to do with it? "i went to a mates 18th and tried to pick up two stubborn bitches but got rejected" You would be the only other person here who cant work out why that would be Koichi.

I know exactly what you're getting at, and no one cares. So his choice of words aren't exactly polite, telling someone they're going to be a "lonely, lonely man" is kinda rich coming from you.

He at least spoke to the ladies, which is more then you would.

Koichi said:
I know exactly what you're getting at, and no one cares. So his choice of words aren't exactly polite, telling someone they're going to be a "lonely, lonely man" is kinda rich coming from you.

He at least spoke to the ladies, which is more then you would.
You are right. I have lost count of the number of women that tell me how much they wish for a drunken fondler who refers to them as a stubborn bitch whenever she doesnt do as he says to sweep them off their feet.

What has me speaking to them got to do with it? Im not deluding myself that women are just stubborn bitches because they wont have sex with me.

Granted, his approach is a little wrong. He is trying to get out there and meet girls, I can't see how you can critisise someone for doing that, when you won't do it yourself.

It's hypocritical.

Tell me this spawny, you say his approach to it doesn't work, but no matter which way you look at it, neither does yours.

Its not hypocritical at all, hypocritical would be me saying all this and doing the same thing he is.

How come you dont understand that me not doing it doesnt mean anything? Excuse acting like an ass because I dont do the same is what you are saying.

Hypocritical wasn't the word I was looking for, but I couldn't think of anything better.

I don't agree with the way you knock people for doing things you don't have the courage to do.

I dont have the courage to get drunk and act like an ass? Its not like he just went up to the bar and asked them if they wanted a drink or something.

What you dont like is that I DONT get drunk and act like an ass.