Update on the chick in my tafe class

so tonight I went out for dinner with a heap of people and these two HEAPS CUTE girls (lets say they were 18...) got a hold of my phone and were looking through the photo gallery on it.

I was sitting on the other side of the table kicking myself (figurative speaking) for not taking my own advice and having a cock out shot on there - like what I posted about in this topic.

Well you should of said you needed to go make a call and ducked into the shithouse and taken a photo of ya cock for them :lol:

And on the first date thing I can't remember my fist date, that could be a good thing though I guess

I grew up in a small country town, so there was no 'dating' as such until I moved in year 11. Was no real dating for a while then either, just hooking up with people at parties and stuff, until I met my now girlfriend at a party at the start of year 12, and we just started hanging out together. She was from another town so I invited her to my place on weekends and then she eventually moved here. Good shit.

Hey, I invented terminally single :lol:. The good news here, gents, is that it's never long before the lifestyle you're stuck with becomes the one you choose because anything else seems like too much trouble.

Or perhaps I'm just lazy, antisocial *and* unattractive. Yeah, that's more like it :).

W