What i did at TAFE today

Dave_Mustaine84

Boogies Woogies
Nov 27, 2002
MillPark, Victoria, Australia
1st HALF OF THE DAY:

Thurdays are music days where we write songs and learn the ropes so we were put into groups and had to write a song in 2 periods, in my group there was me on guitar, a drummer, and an aussie rap singer, I know how most undoubtedly you people all hate rap let alone aussie rap, but this guy was sick, and he use to be a metal head and is into SYL and Slayer and shit like that so he is \m/ in my books.

anyway we wrote a hip-hop sang, with hip hop drums and me doing a traditional metal chord progression ( A, G, F#, E, F#, G, A). it sounded fucking sick because it all worked so well.

we had to perform it to the rest of the class but totally fucked them up by suddenly going into a grindcore song, the grind riffs were very ala la la Carcass (they ARE one of my top 5 fav bands) and ended with some Mayhem chord bashing.

2ND HALF OF THE DAY:

after school me and this other mate from my class who is a drummer went and rehearsed this traditional thrash song that we have been writing, oh man the most fucking cool thing is, that the drummers are metal drummers and are fucking good! Once we have the song structure down (all Riffs have been made) we'll be laying down the tracks in the studio that we can book for free every friday. It sounds alot like early Kreator and early Metallica (drummer is a metallica fanatic). We just need a vocalist, but the only one available is a punk singer, he is a cool dude though, so we might have to "Misfit" it. :headbang:

Only ausssie rap/hip-hop I have heard recently is Hilltop Hoods, n'bad but I aint really a fan of anything rap/hip-hop

And The Streets suck nads because I say they do

yeah i agree but i like Hilltop Hoods. Its no bullshit rap. the only three rappers i like are Hilltop Hoods, Run DMC and Tone Loc. This whole 50 Cent, Chingy shit is fucking laughable.

I aint heard enough Streets to be impressed dude. And I guess I hate most rap and shit because its all about the fizznizzle and the bitches ho's and killing other wankers and shit. It used to be a thing that took talent. Now its fucked, there's my explanation so :p