So what did everyone do the weekend?

Dave_Mustaine84

Boogies Woogies
Nov 27, 2002
MillPark, Victoria, Australia
Saturday:

I went with some mates to the Earth/Abrasion/Embodied gig, first time i have ever heard Embodied, i like their music alot, but as anyone knows Earth where the highlight of the gig with their unique blend of death rock.

Terry the singer even jumped onto the floor and started singing amongst the small crowd that went.

After that gig i went to a mate's place to stay the night for this sunday gig that we went to.
But my mate was all depressed and shit because he broke with his girlfriend that night, she was gonna give us a lift to the gig and was gonna go with us and was gonna bring heaps of lady friends :Spin: , so i spent most of the night trying to cheer the poor sod up.

Sunday:

we found our own way to the gig via the local train line and guess who the first person we bumped into at the gig was??? his ex! so he immediately got all depressed and wanted us to leave after an hour :(, i could've picked up easily too as he knew tonnes of chicks that were there.
dont ya just hate it though when you come up with the right thing to say after its too late? :mad:, yeah cause we bumped into one of his girly friends who i had been checking out, she must've noticed and saw my mate who she knew. if he hadn't have been depressed and shit he would've introduced me.

later on we bumped into another mate who i went with to the gig on saturday, he hanged out with us as we walked around the park where the gig was held, we sat down on a park bench and these 3 hot arse punk chicks sat on the other side on another bench, i kept checking one of them out and she knew it hahaha....so as they were about to walk past us i said to them "whats going on ladies" and then one of them started talking to us for a tiny bit haha.

then after that, me and my two mates left and hanged out back at one of their places.

Friday night, beers a footy
Saturday- 2 hours sleep, still drunk, went to work
Saturday night slept
Sunday-work
Sunday Night- got pissed and played pool with Kem.
Monday- Broke, can't do anything.

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
dont ya just hate it though when you come up with the right thing to say after its too late?

Yep that always happens, pain in the ass!

My weekend was pretty fun! Friday night I made a trip out to the Western suburbs where I got lost for 40 minutes trying to find streets that I recognised, which didn't happen hahahaha! When I finally got rescued I had a great night with an excellent dinner, few drinks, celebrated Lord Tim's birthday, had a sneak preview of their DVD (it rocks guys), and then 2 painful train rides home desperately needing to take a piss. Where the fuck are the toilets at Spencer St Station! ARGH!

And Saturday night I went to Back In The Day and had the usual BITD fun. Put my leathers on, got shitfaced on whiskey, screamed along to rockin' 80s hard rock tunes, caught up with lots of friends, played pool, etc. Great night indeed. Could've done without seeing the most horrid bruised up trailer trash stripper I've ever seen though, yuck.

And yesterday I did nothing.

Went to a few parties people were having because their assessments were over.
Nothing special... everyone just getting maggoted, the usual.

The thing worth mentioning though was our designated's car, '78 Ford XC (5L, V8) :headbang:. It used to be his two brothers' who are now mechanics so it's been done up to buggary. Quite an enjoyable ride :D

Worked all Saturday. 21st party Saturday night.
Worked all Sunday.

*sigh*

Trixxi Trash said:
My weekend was pretty fun! Friday night I made a trip out to the Western suburbs where I got lost for 40 minutes trying to find streets that I recognised, which didn't happen hahahaha! When I finally got rescued I had a great night with an excellent dinner, few drinks, celebrated Lord Tim's birthday, had a sneak preview of their DVD (it rocks guys), and then 2 painful train rides home desperately needing to take a piss. Where the fuck are the toilets at Spencer St Station! ARGH!

And Saturday night I went to Back In The Day and had the usual BITD fun. Put my leathers on, got shitfaced on whiskey, screamed along to rockin' 80s hard rock tunes, caught up with lots of friends, played pool, etc. Great night indeed. Could've done without seeing the most horrid bruised up trailer trash stripper I've ever seen though, yuck.
What he said except for the getting lost bit! :D HAHA!

That was one of the best weekends I've had in ages! The amount of people I knew at BITD was fucking amazing, friends I haven't seen in years, lots of laughs (I mean, how wise was Aaron and Vlad?! I mean, really! HAHAHAHAHA!). I'm so flying down for more of these when I get the time off and spare cash!

Back to fucking work for me, now! :( *sigh*

Friday, dinner out with the family and friends (the Irish steak and beer place in town).
Saturday did the 10,000km service on the Nissan. Mowed, Gardened and Shit. Went for a walk, drank beer and watched T.V.
Sunday went to Bathurst to feed the ducks, had lunch, bought stuff for dinner. Got a CD, came home, and cooked dinner. Internetted and drank beer.

Only got two phonecalls from work the whole weekend.

Friday: watched football, played Medal of Honor on the PC. Not in that order.
Saturday: watched football, played Medal of Honor on the PC. Not in that order.
Sunday: went to Chermside, bought Half Life for $20 and a longer cable so I can move my PC without ripping out the monitor cable but it's the wrong cable and it turns out that my keyboard cable isn't long enough anyway, watched football, played Half Life, watched Monk from the previous night, watched American Idol and vowed never to do so again after the talented Amy Adams was kicked off before the talentless John Stevens. Not in that order.

Friday night went to the Rob Roy to see my brother's band.
Saturday night went to see St Kilda beat those thugs from Essendon. Again.
Sunday went to see my family, then went to see my brother's band at the Barley Corn. Got home, watched the FA Cup semi final, then a reasonable portion of St George-Illawarra's demolition of Newcastle, till at 2:20am I decided I needed to go to sleep.

Friday night: Went to The Harp Hotel in Tempe to see The Eternal, Descend and Rampant. Was too buggered from work to really enjoy it though.
Saturday night: Went to see Blaze of Glory... saw Brian and Xena there (which reminds me, I owe you a drink!)
Sunday: Slept... was pissing down so I couldn't be arsed going anywhere

Oh, I forgot,

Sunday morning: I went fishing, and got attacked by an angry swan. I was sitting there minding my own business waiting for a bite and setting up my other rod for lure fishing, and this demon swan swam over to me started quacking and honking, so I stood up, then got out of the the water and started snapping at me, so i hit it with my fishing rod, but it kept charging at me, so I swashbuckled it back to the waterline, cut my line off, picked up my other rod and tacklebox and retreated.

That swan is so fuckin dead next time.

I thought they were good... the guy sounded like Bon Jovi, but didn't have as much "power" in his voice. Then again, I'm not the biggest jovi fan, so someone else can probably give you a better description