Hairdressers Suck!

JonBonJovi

Titilate
Feb 4, 2002
Blue Mountains,Australia
Visit site
I just went to the hairdresser after wrk today and asked for a minimal trim....the woman showed me how much I wanted cut of on my hair and I agreed....half way through my hair being cut (you can't see what they are doing to the back) I realised she was cutting a huge amount of (about ten cms as apposed to 1-2 cms) Iask what the hell she is doing and she tells me cutting a little bit of.I proceed to tell her that what is falling in my lap is not a little bit and show her....she says that is a little bit...I say no you agreed to cutting a whole lot less than that...she then says I know but this is still a little bit....not to me I say...I am close to tears by now(my hair growth means a lot to me)the boss comes over hearing what has been going on and looks at what is on the floor and tells the hairdresser of saying to her this is more like a hair cut not a trim...can't you see by the length her hair was that she likes it long.
I get it for free but fucking hell it is going to take ages to get all that length back.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry to those who hate long drawn out posts...had to vent my anger other than breaking stuff in my parents home.

The fucked thing is I just went and brushed it and now have to get someone to tidy up the crap job that was done as there are bits that are longer than the rest of it so it looks all choppy.So much for me being extatic at it being the longest it has been in over 5yrs (I stupidly cut it all off wanting my natural colour back only to realise once it was of some sort of length why I died it black in the 1st place.)
:mad:

Originally posted by Lord Tim
You could probably sue them for that, you know!
On the hr train ride home I was thinking off that and especially now it needs fixing up as well.Wonder if there are any pics or anything around that shows that my hair was much longer than what it is now.
My mother is going to be shocked when she sees me tomorrow as she knows how much I loved the length it was getting to.

Hairdressors suck,avoid them at all costs,they actually cut peoples hair you know,thats not good.

My house has been taken over by a bunch of cool arse 21 year old dickheads for my sisters party,i'm hiding in here with a bottle of JD and some coke. There is actually 2 hairdressors out there if you'd like me to kill them.

Originally posted by Koichi
Hairdressors suck,avoid them at all costs,they actually cut peoples hair you know,thats not good.

My house has been taken over by a bunch of cool arse 21 year old dickheads for my sisters party,i'm hiding in here with a bottle of JD and some coke. There is actually 2 hairdressors out there if you'd like me to kill them.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that signiture a real horoscope or one you made up..it rocks..if it is real where do you go to get that or tell me the Sagitarius one.:lol:

It's one i composed myself,I can see far into the cosmos you know,i am psychic.

Sagitaries: This week your life will revolve around your urge to build the a giant comdom for you and friends to eat cabbage in,once completed you and your friends will eat cabbage and drink moonshine til you all get naked and vomit in a sensual way.

Originally posted by Koichi
It's one i composed myself,I can see far into the cosmos you know,i am psychic.

Sagitaries: This week your life will revolve around your urge to build the a giant comdom for you and friends to eat cabbage in,once completed you and your friends will eat cabbage and drink moonshine til you all get naked and vomit in a sensual way.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
sensual vomiting hmmmm

Originally posted by Moon Child
I remember not long ago being white with anger over a hair cut I got. I had spent an entire year growing it and in one chop, it was back to where it was a year before. I know how you feel. I can't remember many times I have been that angry.

here here that is how angry I am at the moment it used to sit behind my shoulders just fine now I have to keep brushing it out of the way..can;t tie it back at the nape of my neck like I like to as I have heavy hair now if I try a whole heap falls out.
My parents have mirrors everywhere and when I wlk past one I see the horrible sight and get very angry...lucky the parents aren't back till tomorrow avo as I keep yelling in anger and swearing all the time.:mad:

My sister-in-law is a hairdresser. She's not too bad, haven't yet felt the urge to kill her or anything, but she did throw out my hairbrush one time while I was out because she thought it was awful for my hair (hey, I'd had it since I was a kid!) and bought a new one which did nothing for me. And she expected me to pay her for it, too.

I haven't had any bad hair experience from hairdressers. And I always get women to cut my hair - can't stand male hairdressers (or barbers if you prefer) because I don't like men touching me in such a familiar way... especially when they run their hands over my hair and say in an ever-so-camp voice, "Ooh, it's so curly!". It happened once, folks.

And no, not *that* curly hair - the hair on my head, I mean!

Nobody is touching my hair :mad: :mad:

If anybody ever cuts it, they die. The only person who cuts it is me when I think I need to trim off the split ends.

Originally posted by The Trooper
Nobody is touching my hair :mad: :mad:

If anybody ever cuts it, they die. The only person who cuts it is me when I think I need to trim off the split ends.

I usually do that myself when I am bored sit there with scisors looking for them and snipping them of...but I was getting frustrated at finding ones I missed so decided to go to the hairdresser