metal hair

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
When ya grow ya hair, why does it have to go through all the gay stages before it is all long and metal?? :mad:

How long is it gonna bloody take, and is it really worth it? :confused:

...edited because when I posted the thread, I looked at the pic in my avatar and realised that was a few months ago, so I would let everyone know it is alot longer now. My hair grows fast...

If your hair grows fast then do it. It will only be at the gay stage for a little while. It won't take long at all until it is at least long enough to tie back in some form. Once you can do that, just tie it up until it is at a longer length where it looks good out. So the gay stage will be almost non-existent.

Didn't really work for me coz my hair grows really slow.

I'm finally starting to grow something decent now but its a bit patchy. Not that I want a goatee or anything anyway so it doesn't really matter but I would look older at least if something good is growing.

I have sooo many grey hairs, it's scaring me! I'm starting to look like Reed Richards! Agh! HAHA! (Can't stretch like that... yet! Gimme time!)

Nah, it took aaaaggeeess for my hair to look pretty good and then it took ages after that for it to change from a cool 80s guitar hero mullet into something that was all the same length! HAHA!

I'd suspect it'd take even longer now since it's all pretty thin and crappy lately but I'm not gonna cut it to find out! ;)

I look forward to going grey, it looks distinguished :).

However, I couldn't grow a convincing beard if my life depended on it. I've tried a couple of times and it looks promising for a day or two, then just stops. Much pointing and laughing follows, even more so than usual.

W