hair problems

I had dreads 10 years until I combed them out and what I learned from that MONTH- 5 1/2 years ago! What it took to comb them out, is always start at the ends, and always hold the roots as to protect them from falling. I have to live by this because I hate losing hair.
Good conditioner is a must for geting tangles out and a fine brush always starting from the ends holding the roots if you feel pulling on your scalp.
This is funny to discuss

well, I allways brush my hair like that... but they dont fall off from the root... but they brake! I dont like that... since i get alot of short hair by that! :\

A couple of beers now and then and a little bit of headbanging have always kept my hair long and healthy. :)

Okay btw... you should also get the ends trimmed every 6 to 8 weeks. this really helps a lot, and you can get only 1 to 2 cms cut off and your hair should still grow faster than that. But you should also know that your hair changes a lot over time. When I was little my hair was really thin and blonde and a little wavey. Now it is very thick and curly and a lot closer to brown in color. The texture changed and you have to learn to tell if it is different. And you shouldn't wash all of your hair every day... only the scalp every day or two depending on how oily your hair is... you should only wash the length of it once a week or so.. this too helps your really expensive shampoos last longer. Of course only get shampoos that do not use animal testing... if they don't care about animals how can they care about your hair?

Originally posted by Silver Sable
if they don't care about animals how can they care about your hair?

Oh, none of them care about my hair. They care about my money. And if my hair is in good shape after using their product, I'll continue to use it.

The shampoos that are not animal tested just want the money from people like you... :) Well, they probably care about animals too. I'm just being an advocate for the devil.