hair problems

HellSpawn

next in line...
Oct 15, 2001
Trondheim, Norway
Here is a real metal-head problem, or.. well... I have the problem anyways.. :) I LOSE HAIR!!! well, my hair is long.. down on my back somewhere :) but now for some months it has started to fall of... everytime i brush my hair i loose about 50 000 hair!!! ok, not that much... but alot more then usual :(
what to do?!
maybe you girsl in the forum know more about things like this? :)
need help! :D

but tryes to take it with a smile... but IT IS MY HAIR!!! AAAHH!! :eek:

Well, I know your problem HellSpawn, but I don't know
what to do about it. I lose alot of hair as well, and my
hair is really thin, so it's annoying me, but there's
nothing I can do about it. Maybe it's just natural to lose
hair? I'll do a little search as well :eek:)

I get that problem if I don't use good shampoo and conitioner that doesn't match my hairtype. But you could try Horse and Maine shampoo, it sounds weird but it works good.
I use Aveda, they give me the kind for my hairtype, but it's so damn spendy.

i know i dont get enough vitamins... so i have kinda suspected that all the time... and to shave my head is never a solution!! :) not before i have about ten hairs left :)
just have to make the best of it i guess :)

It's just normal to loose a lot of your hair when it's long. Sometimes I think I'll loose all my hair, but it just seems much. But it's the....... det er det daarligste haaret som detter av; det mest slitte, saa det er ikke noe problem, saa bare ta det med ro! :) (Sorry, couldn't think of some of the words in english...... this was faster....)

This forum seems quite nice.
Well, I have the same problem. I get distressed whenever I pass my hands through my hair and some falls off. When you are a man, you are always fearing the day when your head will eventually like a billiard ball. :rolleyes:
What I do is use regenerative shampoos, which are mostly used by people afflicted with cancer, and must overcome the devastating effects of chymotherapy in their capilar system. It does keep falling, but a lot more grows! ;) Ask somewhere for one of those shampoos.

Cheers.

Well dude I feel your pain. I have an assload of hair but I lose a few hundred hairs a day. The best thing to do is stimulate your scalp. Take your fingertips and rub your head gently. If you do this for a few minutes a day your hair folicals will get more blood flow and your hair will continue to grow healthier. Also try to use a really good shampoo. I use Matrix Sleek Looks cause my hair is really curly and kinda uncontrolable at times. If you use good gentle products the actual hair strands remain healthy so there is less breakage. But don't worry too much cause stress causes hair loss. Good luck. If you want more advice just PM me... my sister owns a salon so I'm full of knowledge.

My hair is so long and it is so hot here that I keep it braided most all the time. I notice some hair falls, but it's not that much that I'm concerned with. I use that Clairol Renewal 5x ahampoo & conditioner and that stuff is no bullshit - it makes your hair unbreakable.