So how many of you fuckers have long hair?

My hair at its current length.
PatricksPictures427.jpg

I'm glad that I have short hair now, I was looking like gays when I had long hair :
2m4qdg9.jpg

I'm going let it grow till its like this again :
mkfbeo.jpg

Same I had straight hair until one night in high school,some friends and myself went camping and drinking,woke up the next day with an afro,no shit.If I try and grow my hair now it just goes into a bouffant and I don't like bouffants.

I'm glad that I have short hair now, I was looking like gays when I had long hair :
2m4qdg9.jpg

I'm gonna be honest, the skin tight tshirt and limp wrist don't help the look either :p

Same I had straight hair until one night in high school,some friends and myself went camping and drinking,woke up the next day with an afro,no shit.

This is just... I don't even know.

oooh w0es I really liked the long hair look on you! you look like Andrew Eldritch with the big black aviators and frown, haha.

jusstin that is a really weird hair color. is it real?

Nope. Rocking the Justin Bieber style atm.

EDIT: Reading through this thread I now suddenly have several new mancrushes. <3

I have short hair. I don't believe long hair is Metal, Metalheads are hard, long hair takes a lot of maintenance and men don't spend time pampering with their hair and long hair is a thing of beauty and should be reserved for beautiful women who have time to spend on their appearance.

That's no excuse to have hairy balls and a neckbeard.

I bet HamburgerBoy loves w0es based on how he was drooling over Persian dudes in the pics thread

jusstin that is a really weird hair color. is it real?

Yep. Although the photo/lighting made it look slightly more golden than it actually is. It used to be way more red when I was younger but it's getting blonder as I'm aging.

I have short hair. I don't believe long hair is Metal, Metalheads are hard, long hair takes a lot of maintenance and men don't spend time pampering with their hair and long hair is a thing of beauty and should be reserved for beautiful women who have time to spend on their appearance.

I dunno. Long hair seems to be less maintenance for me because I don't have to cut it or put gel in it, just tie it up and it's done. Not putting any dyes or heat or harsh chemical crap in my hair keeps it fairly healthy with little need for maintenance. Just leaving it alone works well. Untangling it after a night of headbanging is a bit of a bitch though.