So how many of you fuckers have long hair?

I was just thinking earlier today "where did Vossyrus go?" and now I know you didn't go anywhere! I always imagine you having fantastic deathrock-hawk, am I right?

I stop by every once in a while, and there's nothing too exciting going on with my hair right now. With deathhawks, I would never actually get a real one because I would probably never shave the sides of my head. :p

And honestly, I find I get good results when I make my own conditioner/masque. Avocados, a little bit of olive oil, maybe a tiny bit of honey and some silicea gel seems to really make a difference. Maybe an egg or two. It seriously works great. :lol:

I'm hair challenged thus I shave it.
I don't mind it though... honestly I like it more than when I had hair. The only thing is shaving it is a bitch.

I can't wait to go bald so I can look like this guy:

DrPhil%5B1%5D-762814.jpg

chicks always told me my hair was awesome. I guess it was just the curls.
I hated it though. it would turn into a massive fro.
If I had just normal curly hair, that would actually hang. I'd have such long hair by now. FUCK!

Yeah, my hair is about shoulder length. It's just a little too thin. Its almost all the way straight but it kinda has a natural flip at the ends. Plus, my hair falls out way too easy.
The only problem with my hair is that if looks greasy all fuck if I don't wash it twice a day.
Pretty much this.

I haven't had a haircut in six years, and it just stays at shoulder length. Hairline is receding, but at least I don't have the bald spot on top. That's not a good look for a guy who's not real tall. The thing that seems to help me is alternating shampoos/conditioners (seems to make them a little more effective) and then letting my hair air dry about halfway, and then blow drying and fluffing about 10-15 minutes later. I like parting it off to either side for some variety now and then.

That is a mane and a half! My brother had really long hair and could'nt be assed washing it and it went into dreadlocks,not nice normal looking dreads these were just clumps that resembled cow pats.He ended up cutting them so he could get a job delivering pizzas.:lol:

That is a mane and a half! My brother had really long hair and could'nt be assed washing it and it went into dreadlocks,not nice normal looking dreads these were just clumps that resembled cow pats.He ended up cutting them so he could get a job delivering pizzas.:lol:

That's hilarious. I had it about shoulder length in high school and someone dared me to see how long I could go without washing it, and I went about 3/4 of a year. It clumped up a fair bit but not to the point of dreads, I think it was too oily. It just got really, really greasy and disgusting. No wonder I couldn't get a root in high school :lol: